SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Jay, I think all of us would say that you have a pretty good attitude. Certainly when I met you briefly at Caltex before that coast cruise you struck me as a very level-headed chap. I'd say that would extend to driving too.

Accidents happen to everyone (that's why there are erasers on the end of pencils) and it completely sucks but as long as no one is hurt, everything else can be fixed. Don't add salt to the wound by beating yourself up about it.

Re repairs, I can second Slyder's comments about Terry Pulford - I've heard good things about them.

Condolences, mate - I hope you get her back on the road soon.

saw the red 32 YMK31R or something near reid at 10:45 tonight, he turned into reid, wanted to stop at the lights and say hello, oh well, i was the dude in the red rolla who u zoomed past

Hey, that was me

and it's an R31 not a 32 :)

SilverSlyder & Sigsputnik - thanks guys.

That's true, accidents happen, and upto now I've had a pretty much spotless driving history. I think it was around 14 years ago that I had my last speeding ticket !!

Now all I can do is go with the flow, if it get's written off then I'll start the hunt for another, if it doesn't then it looks like the push bike is gunna get a good work out until it's fixed :)

J

P.S. - I'll look into Pulford's and Barret Bros - thanks again.

damn not cool Jay :) main this is you and the other driver are ok unfortunatly doesnt sound like the car is that healthy. i wish you all the best in getting the car problems sorted and take it easy for a while something like that will shake you up.

OMG Jay - thank goodness you and everyone involved is okay....

As has been said its happened - its done - don't beat yourself up too much.

I shouldn't really say this on a Skyline forum but the reality is its only a car and they can be fixed or replaced. Lives and horrible injuries can't...

Take care......Keep us all in the loop

:(

Hmmm, i saw a black R32 skyline today in tuggeranong at the traffic lights across from the wollies servo. Female driver as well. I was the dickhead on the side of the road with two other mates who screamed 'NICE SKYLINE' at you before you drove off.

Saw many a Skyline tonight in Woden.

A few really phat White R33 GTSts, including one fully Veilside kitted example.

And a few R32s also

Oh, as an extra note, Van Helsing is a good movie :P

hey p1r4t8r just checked out your website is that the car that was for sale a while ago in canberra ??? i had a look at it looked like a nice car only reason i didnt buy it was didnt have the $$$ at the time and was a little unsure of the km's but still very nice car :P

um...unsure of the KMs? Was that cause it read 28,000 on the speedo but was really around 60,000? I was told it was cause it had the Nismo dash installed. But yeah, looked at it twice so far and on the second visit decided to buy. I was just surprised with the condition of it, there was barely any wear on the cars interior at all which i was very impressed with. Plus it drove very nicely :D

Owners a nice guy too, and it wasn't the first Skyline he's imported either.