SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

wat are u guys talkin about i saw that 32 in belco near pizza hut its crazy the airbrushing is crazy and the spinners look mad i would never toss em i love that car its up with the best  

looked a bit trippy to me, i thought he had locked up the two wheels i could see, but then i figured out what they were, guess im still not used to spinners

Saw many a Skyline tonight in Woden.

A few really phat White R33 GTSts, including one fully Veilside kitted example.

And a few R32s also

Oh, as an extra note, Van Helsing is a good movie :)

I'd like to agree but can't remember a bloody thing; when I saw the female lead - Kate Beckinsdale - the blood rushed from my head so quickly my girlfriend had to slap me to get me out of a semi coma.

R34 GTT today corner Allara and Constitution big wave but no response.

Side by side with silver R33 at Convention centre lights yesterday. I didn't notice (v embarassing) too busy goofing in the sun listening to stereo. Only realised when I heard it take off but too late...

hahaha don't blame you...she is gorgeous (and no i'm not that way inclined...just saying) :)

spotted in Manuka around 9pm on the corner near Coles, white R33 coupe....think he saw me too, but no time for either of us to wave, cos he'd just come around the corner and I'd just navigated the speed hump and was shooting off the other way.. :D

Cruising home on Parkway from Woden to Belconnen this arv about 5.30, positive I saw (outta the corner of my eye) a black Skyline stopped on other side of road (southbound), two guys standing next to it looking worried.

Sorry dudes - wanted to help but no way could have turned around...

:Oops:

OK, just spotted at chapman servo....... R32 dont think it was a GTR(no pumped gaurds) im surprised that ive never heard of it or seen it.

Black, the front was covered in flames, 3spoke drift rims on the front, 18'(i think). chrome spinners on the rear. didnt get to close to it but from the size of the zorst and sound of it i think it was pretty tough. there were 2 asian guys driving it, and they were with another car(i think s4 RX7) and there was another asian guy driving that.

but i thought i woulda heard more of it, b4 seeing it today. meh

This afternoon about 5.30 pm, White R33 on Canberra Ave heading out of Qbyan, turned onto Lanyon Dve towards Jerra.

Gunmetal R33 coming out of Jerra on Tomsitt / Lanyon roundabout as I was going into Jerra in a Gunmetal 32.

yeah it was NSW rego, but the plates werent personalized, they were just sitting around the tyre pump, and after i left the guys got in the R32 and followed me out, but i turned into the shops directly next to the servo to get a paper and they turned around and went back toward the servo, coulda just been a coincidence, they probably werent following me.

I spotted a gunmetal greyish r32 gtr at tuggers college the other day it had gtr badge and V-spec II stickers. Correct me if I'm wrong but the car was too thin for a gtr??? the front and rear guards wasn't flared. If its a fake gtr then...come on man!...what UP!!! I'm just concerned that some commodore or ford will have bragging rights that they beat a gtr and thats so unfair bro.

Saw a two tone silver 33 near pitch n putt at woden today

dude your left set of brake lights are out, NSW plates, started with AOL or ATL or something, this was at about 5:30pm.

saw on the weekend a gunmetal/black R32 GTR with a carbon fibre bonnet for sale outside babar in woden, CB bonnet looked like it has had better days

White R33 with a for sale sign in the rear window at the lights just past where mooseheads used to be about 21:15 tonight. Anyone here?

P.S I am still bloody amazed that with the amount of driving I do no-one has spotted me yet... weird.

Hey guys..

Ex-canberra person back down for the wknd (ie, me) saw a 33 with chromies and metallic pink paintjob going past Civic Supabarn Sunday morning..looked sweet..that type of colour I'd say would suit something like a GSR, but looked really nice on the Skyline.

Unfortunately I was driving my gf's yellow FTO @ the time..hehe