SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

hi mate

Any idea where i can get a new exhaust... im sad, apparently i got ripped off about something else (look what happens when you trust car dealers) and my exhaust is only cat back, not turbo back...

I either need to get the pipe from turbo to cat, or a whole new system

Cheers

Heath

haha scare with the alarm thats a good one....mick you have coffe often or something because your always parked there!

also stevie, i saw you in woden on friday i think walking past vodaphone...i called out but no no1 remembers the young kid :angry:

hows the car coming along?

Yeah that was me! You called out? You need to speak louder! Too much bass makes Stevie go deaf!

My car was parked in Micks spot that afternoon! I'm suprised nobody spotted it on one of its rare appearances???

Its coming along nicely. Its back on the road. The kit is still a work in progress though. It should be finished in the next couple of weeks! And once thats done I just have to slap together a couple of gfb's that i'm hanging out for... I have a couple of wish list items that may take a bit longer to arrange though. Hows the R31 coming along? Does it exist yet?

i can recommend ian at powertone wholeheartedly. he's got a guy there (can't remember his name but he looks like a wooly-mammoth) and he is simply a genius with the welder. some stuff he's done will leave you speechless.

more people need to have seen jayce's exh!

d

Yeah that was me! You called out? You need to speak louder! Too much bass makes Stevie go deaf!

My car was parked in Micks spot that afternoon! I'm suprised nobody spotted it on one of its rare appearances???

Its coming along nicely. Its back on the road. The kit is still a work in progress though. It should be finished in the next couple of weeks! And once thats done I just have to slap together a couple of gfb's that i'm hanging out for... I have a couple of wish list items that may take a bit longer to arrange though. Hows the R31 coming along? Does it exist yet?

at the moment there is a fund for the goodo 31. im gonna wait til i have my p's before i buy a car, then i can get one thats as clean as possible and with more mods than a stock one, if you get me. i'll be looking for a nice silo, or maybe a coupe. OR if i ahve enough money at the time, ill go for a R32 gts.

but all that said, whatever i get will be a weapon and i can garuntee that! i can already see me putting all my money into the car!

when do i get to go for a run in urs :) i wanna hear this bass! hehe :)

well can i call shot gun for the chrissy cruise?? the car should be finished by then, and i can get some photos and stuff :P i can also bring a cd along...u like drum and bass

or u a hip hop boy

or what

doesn't really matter as long as it makes my ass numb :D