SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted a silver 33 gtst last night going past the old jerra shops at about 10-10.30. had a cf bonnet which looked very similar to the one kronic has and was wingless, but also had some big yellow decal down the side, cant remember what it said but <_< by what i saw the driver was short, or his seat was just heeeeaaaaps far back.

anywho, ive never seen it before

That'd be one of the ESP Racing cars,the other being "Shafty's" big-hitter Supra.The owner isn't the tallest fella I know,but is a nice guy that's put some work into that 33-it used to be a standard Marone model,but it looks HEEEEEEAAAAPS better now,dontcha agree?

Shafty's car is pretty nice...

My EX bosses old car..

It was just a clean looking Supra before he got into it.. we did the aircon on it a lil while ago.. DAMN! very nice under the bonnet.

Spotted Andrew in his lil thingy beast.... outside Maccas today.. i turned into maccas in front of you. dont think you noticed.

Also last weekend spotted MIVEC heading round the round about at Erindale, Was in a mates car goin round as you entered.. DUDE! normally we wait for cars to go past before we jump on the R'Bout.

Spotted Gold R33, no rear spolier, shiny decals on the side, loud BOV.

Heading out of the main street of Queenbyan sat night 12 at night

Wrong Time and wrong place pal!!!

It's people like you that give ther rest of us a bad name!

Also last weekend spotted MIVEC heading round the round about at Erindale, Was in a mates car goin round as you entered.. DUDE! normally we wait for cars to go past before we jump on the R'Bout.

Hehe, I know all those roundabouts (Erindale & Isabella Drives) well enough to know exactly when I can and can't enter the circles.

Spotted Snoozies car down Charny shops Saturday - no sign of Shaun. Mayhaps you were in the bottlo :D

Your CF looks and fits great.

where the f**k were you, (better yet what are you doing in bogans ville) spot on I was in the bottolo

Edited by race_snooze

where the f**k were you, (better yet what are you doing in bogans ville) spot on I was in the bottolo

Hmmm - cant remember wot I was doing in Charny.... I wasn't picken up crack hoes, wasnt buyin cronic, not collecting money, didn't bash anyone, wasnt stealin cars, although yours was tempting....

Oh thats right a driveby.......Run for cover Mutha f***ker ...Bahaha

Nah - I was visiting my Mum