SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Got a wave from the white R33 on Belco Way this mornin' ~8.35. Gday :) Nice ride. Forgotten ur name since the dyno tho!

That's me!

Howdy ..Ben?

I waved yesterday too! Nothing better than staring at the rear of a lovely clean 'line first thing in the morning :)

My name's in my nick as you've probably noticed (not very imaginative I know). Seems you live just down the road from me.

Edited by AdamACT33

Hey Adam, I guess that was you following me down Belconnen way from the Hawker shops turn off a couple of days ago? When you turned off from behind me I had a quick glance and then looked back to slow down for the lights and my GF told me you waved, sorry I missed it! Your car looks very straight, a hell of a lot better than my poor old stocker XD

Hey Adam, I guess that was you following me down Belconnen way from the Hawker shops turn off a couple of days ago? When you turned off from behind me I had a quick glance and then looked back to slow down for the lights and my GF told me you waved, sorry I missed it! Your car looks very straight, a hell of a lot better than my poor old stocker XD

Hi mate,

Yep, I recall. Two-toner goodness :huh:. Two skylines in Hawker at the same time! What next? Looked like you had some nice wheels too.

in braddon this morning a nice blue looking series one r33 that sounded very mean definatly was not stock

In Fyshwick this morning at autobarn i had a quick chat with Nath and NAMan owner of daves old car.

on the way out of fyshwick spotted a white series 2 heading up onto the monaro hwy i think it may have had goldish rims or at least part of them were

hey guys,

saw the blue r34 gtr today, i see it almost everyday round woden area but today saw it on the way dickson.

Driver was really drivin it slow.  stopped at the lights, i was behind him and he was lined up with an S2000 i thought there was gonna be a run for sure. s2000 went but r34 just drove slowly, i wanted to shout out :make that s2000 eat dust but the exhaust in the friggin r34 was so loud that he probly wont hear me - lol

If you have a bigger stick than the other guy,there's really no need to prove it,I reckon! And age has zip to do with it-"young at heart" is the expression,I believe. I'd suggest the S2' got off lightly,knowing that particular 34...

I agree with you Jayce, more satisfaction knowing yourself you can serve em on plate . Whats to proove....on the other hand

I enjoy it when someone taunts you several times and then you waste em! I had fun with an RX8 that thought it was hot shite!

Nothing like the CF bonnet commin up behind you at light speed and then blasting past especially when theyve got nothing left :D

spotted a white R33 last night at mobil and R33 4 door doing laps of braddon. also saw Nathr32....

finally meet anakeh (spelling???) last night too. has a wild looking car, good to talk to ya mate...

oh yeah, and mark was out too, the boring sod :D jks

Edited by Frink

Hi mate,

Yep, I recall. Two-toner goodness :). Two skylines in Hawker at the same time! What next? Looked like you had some nice wheels too.

Thanke ;) Though buggered if I can get anywhere trying to find anything out about the wheels >__< Just saw your car again at the hawker shops a few minutes ago.

Also Hi to Albert/vspec2 if you read this thread, I'm the guy you were talking to at the Bowning pub last night XD Sorry I didn't get to come check out your R this morning, couldn't quite muster the will to get out of bed until 12:30 ;)

saw a guy with a white R33 Series 1 at the dickson servo this arvo, said g'day while filling up.

saw a silver R33 with veilside kit in dickson too, had a blonde chick driving it.

also a maroon R32 parked in the main street of dickson. bit of a skyline haven the old dickson is at the moment

what's trash & treasure? oh... the woden car boot markets or whatever

yeah me and my gf had our bikes in the back, went for a ride around woden to the lake and back.

can't put 2 bikes in a skyline can you boys :P

what's trash & treasure? oh... the woden car boot markets or whatever

yeah me and my gf had our bikes in the back, went for a ride around woden to the lake and back.

can't put 2 bikes in a skyline can you boys ;)

you could if you tried... your just not a tryer.... you need to try harder... ya try hard! :P