SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted a electric blue series 1 R33 with big fmic on Perry Dr in Chapman, just up from the shops at about 6pm yesterday..

also, spotted me in an R31 sandwich lol

bit of a hoon in a beige R31 in front and a nice red silloutte (sorry i know that's spelt wrong) behind me, going over Athllon Drive..

and then we caught up to a silver r33, so then there was the 4 of us :D

spotted leech hitting drakeford dr off the parkway at 7pm, i gave a big wave but you were to busy watching the road, idiot! lol.

oh and 4DBABES was close behind you

shit Andrew sorry dude yea I think the how shall I put this the "ethnic brigade" were on a mission yesterday and I got few stare downs lol either they were off to beat someone up or pick up more 12 year olds as their was

ondadole - green bmw slammed with like 19's or 20's with about 3 guys in it (funniest sticker on it proudly sponsored by centrelink)

lebbema - pink s14 with another 3 guys in it

???? - green wrx with exhaust etc with another 2 or 3 guys in it all 3 of them following each other down the parkway.

lol yeh i hard some rumours about the 4DBABES and the age group of girls they pick up, man thats sick..... ahwell we saw many beamers last nite and also some little pink think that tried to rase me and andrew :D ahwell and im not gonna say who we saw last night at the museum cause you all know who you were:)

spotted a electric blue series 1 R33 with big fmic on Perry Dr in Chapman, just up from the shops at about 6pm yesterday..

also, spotted me in an R31 sandwich lol

bit of a hoon in a beige R31 in front and a nice red silloutte (sorry i know that's spelt wrong) behind me, going over Athllon Drive..

and then we caught up to a silver r33, so then there was the 4 of us :cheers:

all 3 of them are friends of mine and angus's

you'll meet us all eventually I'd imagine :(

spotted a silver wingless r33 in woden, was lowered had a custom front and 2 guys were in the car, looked nice. also spotted mickGTR at around 11am this morning i think.... i cant remember the time but you were parked out front lisboa nice rims you have man!!!

shit Andrew sorry dude yea I think the how shall I put this the "ethnic brigade" were on a mission yesterday and I got few stare downs lol either they were off to beat someone up or pick up more 12 year olds as their was

ondadole - green bmw slammed with like 19's or 20's with about 3 guys in it (funniest sticker on it proudly sponsored by centrelink)

lebbema - pink s14 with another 3 guys in it

???? - green wrx with exhaust etc with another 2 or 3 guys in it all 3 of them following each other down the parkway.

the pink 200 belongs to a guy called youssef and it has a sr that was lifted straight from a 10sec gemini. very very quick car. my mate ivan does all the work on it. having met all these guys, i can say, while i wouldn't like to piss them off, they're decent blokes.

d

Spotted a grey R34 4 door at the kaleen shops. I only just realised they don't have framless windows. I knew the R33 4 dr didn't, but the R32 does, and a variant of the R31 does also. anywho, just looked different, since my car does have frameless windows and it's a 4 door

I dont know Canberra too well but I was travellin from fyshwick to weston yesterday around 5:30 or 6:00?? Spotted a silver Series 2 gave the lad a wave and got one in return :cheers:

and also spotted a maroon Series1 with "L" plates and a white 34 gtt all in around 10 minutes - good to see :( later last night I spotted a straight lookin silver Series1 out the back of the old car park(new development site) at civic.

Most likely me if you were on your way to Weston, was on my way home from work. Sorry I didn't notice you or I woulda given a wave.

Oh and Terminal, I had a chat to the owner of a grey 34 at the Kaleen shops a few months back. She was a middle aged woman with her son yet was keen to chat to me about mine. I was impressed to say the least.

Where abouts on the South Coast are you from, paul? I used to live near Nowra/Jervis Bay.

No decent spotted today.. well, I saw a maloo at hawker yesterday. Not being a holden fan at all it still seemed pretty fancy looking for a ute. I dont get the rear wings though.

the pink 200 belongs to a guy called youssef and it has a sr that was lifted straight from a 10sec gemini. very very quick car. my mate ivan does all the work on it. having met all these guys, i can say, while i wouldn't like to piss them off, they're decent blokes.

d

10sec gemini holly shit. and i know i wouldnt want to piss them off lol thats why i just looked straight ahead other than to admire the sponsored by centrelink sticker but cheers for the headsup :D

hmm you will have to get some photos of the engine bay then sounds like a beast

spotted a  silver wingless r33 in woden, was lowered had a custom front  and 2 guys were in the car, looked nice. also spotted mickGTR at around 11am this morning i think.... i cant remember the time but you were parked out front lisboa nice rims you have man!!!

where abouts in woden I was driving through last night about 730 may have been me