SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Yeah Frink the NissanSilvia team decided to go for a drive....albiet a tame one after a police wagon followed us everywhere we went.

spotted the lovely Erica in the equally lovely Forrester on hindmarsh this morning.

gave a wave, got a wave.

and i could have sworn i saw Jayce wave at me in the liberty, near that fixed speed camera between qbn and Jerra, maybe i was seeing things?

well i creamed my pants today... :P

took a ferry ride down from perth to freo and was on the docs close to fremantle LOTS OF IMPORTS :P from what i could remember i saw

3 x 32 gtr's (All gunmetal grey)

2 x r34 gtr's (one white one yellow)

2 x r33 gts-t's (one blue and a black one the black one had a really huge rear spoiler wasn't a fan)

a couple of others like black gtir, riced up s13, a 300zx and ummmm i guess their was also alot of your standard cars like rodeo's etc

in the city when i was walking around also spotted a nice black twin turbo supra mmmm

and on the way to the airport a silver r33 gtr with big fmic ;)

Spotted lots of GTR's up at CRD, including GZ R33's :rofl:

EDIT: Oh for those who also have seen HPI 5 (I think it was 5), there was an extremely phat customer car sitting at CRD... something along the lines of a white Prime Garage Sil80 (yes, its the real one) :wassup:

sounds like supafly

Spotted: a Footlong spanner that had been left loose in my engine by Jarred from our beloved garage, over 3 months ago!!! i found it on Sunday and it had worked its way down under my fanbelt and radiator, i dont even want to think about what damage could have been done if it had caught any moving parts. But fortunately it must have missed everything and i'll be returning it next week.

Spotted on friday night porche GT3, R33 GTR, 200sx, RX3, all on woden parkway having little races :)

The 200 wasn't me :P

Though I was out with the S15, Valvebounce Ute, a mean XD ute showcar and a Monaro...

spotted a black r32 gtst with skylines australia sticker on front bumper at wake field on saterday ( i know who's car this is but im sorry i forgot your name :P

Yeah 'twas me, saw yours and the other 32 and the 300, just forgot to post them up, did you put your car on the track? how about that old school strolla with the 202 and locker? saw that thing on two wheels a couple of times!

Andrew (VR33), are you sure theyre a good shop then? if theyre gonna leave their tools lying around like that, id hate to think what happens to cars,

Also, how didnt you see it for so long? surely the people that have been looking at your car wanted to see the engine???

yeah they are good, very good, but Ed's apprentice just messed up.

I was'nt the one that found it, it was a potential buyer, i popped the hood and after he had a good look around, he said, " does that come with the car?" pointing. so i had a look and sure enough there it was. I dont really bother looking in my engine bay, theres no reason for me to.

Im not happy about the fact that it was there and the damage it could have done could have been enormous (including crashing at high speed) but it wont effect me going there in future, they are great guys, and top notch mechanics, Jarred just messed up.

no i couldn't get my car up there because of the engine trouble im having. but if i can get it fixed soon i will be putting it on the trak on the queens birthday 13th june if anyone is interested just sign up at j racing or fast and the furious in fyshwick, same price $150 plus $10 if you whant a pasanger. you can drift or try and beat your own lap times around the track.

yeh that strolla was nuts he lost it on neary every corner, i thingk he needs to cange his suspention ;) . i got most of the day filmed on my cammera, but i thought the day would be a better than it was