SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

hmmm

about 6:10pm at BP in Phillip, silver S2 R33 with a well heeled looking middle aged couple inside, dead stock, puttering along Melrose drive, as it turned into Phillip where the BP is, the bitch nailed it and kept the foot down until I could distinctly hear th rev limited come knocking (It's always the unexpected ones huh)

And seconds later going the other way, gunmetal grey R32 GT-R with 16' BBS wheels

spotted a nast accident in Tuggers just on the corner near Tyre Power. From what i could see, 300ZX rear ended by an ugly Buttercup coloured Falcon with chrome hubcaps and smashed into a pole. Not a pretty sight. Didn't look like anyone was hurt, but the funny thing is it took the cops over 20 minutes to get there and they are like 2 minutes up the road.

spotted what looked to be a pretty bad accident at chisholm roundabout. Looked like the car either went to quick through and cleaned up a light pole ??? well possibly the worst thing is i had a quick glance and it looked like a skyline :P i could be wrong though it was only a really quick look

spotted what looked to be a pretty bad accident at chisholm roundabout. Looked like the car either went to quick through and cleaned up a light pole ??? well possibly the worst thing is i had a quick glance and it looked like a skyline :P i could be wrong though it was only a really quick look

Correct, was a blue skyline wrapped around a pole... hope the driver and any passangers got out ok.

god damn it :D it will so be in the news about how skyline are unsafe. anyways as amaru said hope he is all good i thought it was a silver one with black decals on the bonnet but yea i got nothing i only had a quick glimpse. must have been a fair hit as the light poll waso n the ground

god damn it :D it will so be in the news about how skyline are unsafe. anyways as amaru said hope he is all good i thought it was a silver one with black decals on the bonnet but yea i got nothing i only had a quick glimpse. must have been a fair hit as the light poll waso n the ground

the light poles are designed to fall over if they are hit. Do less damage that way with regard to passengers I think. It also disconnects from the power source too. I know I hit one many a year ago.

Spotted a suicidal 'roo this morning on Lady Denman Drive, right out front of the botanic gardens, the crazy guy was heading straight in front of me, so i accelerated and he just clipped me on the right rear quarter, left some dirt/dust/scratches and a nice dent above the wheel, bastard

spotted what looked like a small altercation between a blue R31 and an Xtrail with a trailer at the roundabout on Athlon/Sulwood Dr this arvo.

Neither looked badly damaged?? dunno couldnt really see..

looked like it had just happened as they were both stopped & wondering what to do, people were driving around them, and then they moved out the way.