SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

damn you should have held off and bought these maybe an inch big but i creamed my pants when i saw them

TE37 suitable for GT-R

19x8.5 +22

19x9.5 +22

Immaculate set of rare 19's

They come with a set of RAYS lug nuts worth $200

Bidding closes June 5th

$4000 landed in Sydney

Terminal: Picked them up second hand off a forum member (Blitz to be precise) last weekend... under $3000 and they are as new, with only one tiny tiny tiny mark on one of the wheels. Came with brand new rubber too :P

NJR 34GTT: You can land a second hand set for around $2500 ish with no/shit tyres, so theyre not tooo bad. For me it was a choice of these or Volk GT-C's, but I couldnt justify the $6000 for the Volks. Also the R34 rims are a forged single piece wheel, so they weigh sweet fu(k all (the lightest 18" wheel I have ever picked up).

leech: The crappy camera pictures do them no justice :P Problem with those auction wheels is he cant guarantee $4000 landed, its an auction so they go for whatever they go for. Also, 19" is too bling bling for me, and would be useless for track, tyres cost a fortune etc. They are mucho nice though :)

leech: The crappy camera pictures do them no justice :P Problem with those auction wheels is he cant guarantee $4000 landed, its an auction so they go for whatever they go for. Also, 19" is too bling bling for me, and would be useless for track, tyres cost a fortune etc. They are mucho nice though :)

yea i know i wish i had the $$$ to spend on a set of these in 18" but meh my budget is officialy over for the car now :P and i agree 19's are a bit big for a performance car still very nice rims though...

spotted:

last night was driving down isabella dr, having some fun a maroon 33 with a FMIC, exhaust, kit, wheels, etc..... we both waved......... it was a special moment.....(sniff)!

Nissan NX coupe about 12:30 today on road linking Erindale Dr and Athlon (the one with the shitty roundabouts)... Maroon, with mags and big exhaust, but the impressive thing was the huge FMIC and blow off valve! Torque steer MUCH!

seen ur car last nite nik!! like i told u love the gtr wheels.... now that u actually have decent wheels on the car and it's lowered take it to the track like u said u would when i had the sil-eighty...

and put it on the 1/4 mile and dont be "SOFT" hehehehehe :(

Will

Purple R33 GT-R coming out of carlovers in Fyshwick this morning about 10am

White R33 with a veilside style kit on Hindmarsh drive about 10:30am

and a different purple R33 GT-R in Cooleman court about 2pm

spotted a red R31 with blue license plates turning off the lower end of streeton dr this afternoon at about 2:20. and a black R33 with black plates at the round about of darwinia and streeton at about the same time, i gave a huge wave and got no love in return

spotted a red R31 with blue license plates turning off the lower end of streeton dr this afternoon at about 2:20.

IT WAS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :Pimp2:

I didn't see you?

Spotted a silver r33 gtr in woden, then a maron r33, black r33, and black r32 in manuka today... also just spotted me creaming a r31 then him wanting to fight me cause i made a fool of him.. lol.. also spotted a real tight series 2 silver gtst in braddon tonight aswell, was it anyone off here??

Dayne