SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Did anyone else spot the Nissan Micra club at Athlon Park today. i drove past and pulled in to check it out. There were about 20 Micras there, a good turnout for what i wouldn't really consider an enthusiasts car.

oh tell me about it. i'll own a twin turbo 355 berlinetta one day i promise you all. lines are very very very nice, but i'll have the prancing horse thanks....

d

355? pfft, not even a 360? sorry mr "i can only afford the entry level spec poor mans ferrari" :)

Ferrari 550 Maranello Barchetta... now were talking :)

355? pfft, not even a 360? sorry mr "i can only afford the entry level spec poor mans ferrari" :)

pfft your all talk wait till i get my 120Y i will own all your punk ass's :matrix:

>Actually I'm pretty sure it's the other way around dude.

I was going to say "I know, I was joking, I just thought it was a funny coincidence".

But then I got curious and decided to have a look...I went to:

http://www.barchetta.cc/All.Ferraris/ferra...mary/index.html

and couldn't find any Ferraris that had the four round tail lights before 1963 (which was when the first Skyline was produced with that tail light configuration). See:

http://history.jbskyline.net/

Can anyone shed some light?

poor mans ferrari! i'll have you know i think the 355 is the most beautiful car ever so phhth right back at you!!! eight cylinders of full-house forged everything italiano with a couple of well-sized turbos, twin water to air cooling, m800/cdi/adl, dry sump, fully adjustable suspension, bracing/seam-welded chassis, custom carb fibre widebody w/underbody diffusers, puuuuuuurrrrrfect paint, a set of custom forged mg wheels, 8spot 400mm-ish/4spot 350mm-ish brembros fr/rear, ultra-exxy lightweight topshelf stereo (mcintosh/dynaudio/milbert/velodyne/tru tech/rainbow/apogee/phoenix gold -clicky- et al), hewland transaxle, interior made from the skin of magical, blessed and holy cows over perfectly shaped custom seats/dash/trims etc, number plates "FERRARI" and an "engineering approval certificate" from ferrari themselves... will do just nicely thankyou!!!

like i said at wakefield, you don't own a vspecII or n1 32 so you've got yourself a poor mans skyline!! ha! and sorry "mr... i can't afford dish volks" :chairshot :jump:

hehe

d

on a more relevant note, spotted white 33gtr w/ gold bbs lm's in woden out the front of lisboa. custom nsw plates read something like xx033 black on white. last night at moofies. looked nice!

also, again spotted the "norton" 32 again lower floor par cark woden last night too.

d

Spotted a few R33's in the traffic today going down south, a white one in front of me, a black one with nice deep dish rims went past on william hovell and a nice GTR went past me in fyshwick