SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted Andrew (Veilside) on the side of the parkway this arvo with another car, hope you weren't in any trouble. also passed another maroon R33 going the other just after and a black R33 in Aranda. then spotted a black R32 outside the labour club in belco.

Spotted Andrew (Veilside) on the side of the parkway this arvo with another car, hope you weren't in any trouble. .

ha i knew someone would have seen me, That other car was an unmarked cop car......and yes i was in trouble, it will be adding up to well over $500

I'll be contesting it in court though.

yeah it was over 2 years ago now, it was 125 in an 80 zone (down drakeford) in my little lancer.

Im not going to go to talk about this one on the forums, its nothing like as bad as my only other ticket but i dont want to discuss it on the forums.

Im happy to have a chat to ya'll on tuesday and tonight etc.

Im not going to go to talk about this one on the forums, its nothing like as bad as my only other ticket but i dont want to discuss it on the forums.

Indecent exposure? :confused:

Keep seeing a white R33 GTS-t in my street, GTR kit. Looks pretty good. followed me to work this morning but i don't think the owner is on the forums...

GunMetalR33, spotted you (I think!!!) - leaving Kambah shops (at the lights) Saturday around 7.30pm.

Spotted last Friday: 2x silver R33's at Woden (in carparks)

Black R34...going over Athlon Dr around 5pm i think.

Yea, I think that was me. I have new gold mags now ;)

This is weird, I dont get spotted for 2 years or so then BAM, 2 spies in 3 days (its good to be seen) :D

GunMetalR33, spotted you (I think!!!) - leaving Kambah shops (at the lights) Saturday around 7.30pm.

Spotted last Friday: 2x silver R33's at Woden (in carparks)

Black R34...going over Athlon Dr around 5pm i think.