SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted what i think was a defect station at the bottom of athlon drive, outside the electric station turning left onto erindale drive

one lane was blocked off, about 10+ cops, and 3-4 cars left on the side of the road. definately wasn't an RBT station, so my good money is on defect station, careful eh

spotted what i think was a defect station at the bottom of athlon drive, outside the electric station turning left onto erindale drive

one lane was blocked off, about 10+ cops, and 3-4 cars left on the side of the road.  definately wasn't an RBT station, so my good money is on defect station, careful eh

well i dont think mum's sss that i have today will get defected :) i am safe

yep saw that as well, as i was heading towards woden...

hmmm i know i have some pickonable stuff.

yeah i'd be done hard methinks. mind you, there are other members of this fraternity (who might own r32 gtrs.. might be white...) who may as well just keep the KY in the glovebox... :confused: i don't even want to know how much out of pocket this person might be!!! haha

d

spotted my mate telling me a R33 rolled yesterday at the Round about near lanyon. he said it was white, tried to drift around a corner, hit a gutter and then flipped. when i drove past today, all i could see was a big black mark on the gutter on the outside of the roundabout as if you were heading towards gordon (turn right towards tuggas, left toards lanyon or u-turn back towards calwell) i dont know if he was lying or not, anyone car to shed some light????

also spotted a gun grey R32 GTR on the same road, gave thumbs up and then a grey R33 gtst in tugags

one lane was blocked off, about 10+ cops, and 3-4 cars left on the side of the road.  definately wasn't an RBT station, so my good money is on defect station, careful eh

probably defects too...but mostly, they are checking for out of date rego..

I got done on Hindmarsh Dr a few weeks ago....same set up as what you described.

my rego was a few days overdue, I had to leave the car on the side of the road. All the other cars sitting there were for the same thing.

Anguss...that doesn't sound good ;)