SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted me hitting a white rabit last night and chewing up the plastic stone guard that runs under the bov and my oil cooler.

Also i keep getting called/msged by my mates for not calling them when i go cruising coz they keep seeing a grey gtr with NSW plates and wheels that look like mine ( though i have noticed one with nismo LMgt1's which could, maybe, possibly get mistaken for mine at a glance).

But everytime they have rung, ive been in bed.

So hi to you! if your car looks similar to mine :)

Spotted a NEAT white R33 GTS-T with tastful 5 spoke chromies parked out the front of Woolies at Jerrabomberra shops tonight. I'm sure I've seen the same ride at Robbo's in Fyshwick,maybe? Did a quick recon' lap around,walked away just as the owner walked up to it. Fella,if you're on here;the guy in the orange Adidas top wasn't a thief-just a fan of 'Lines! Maybe he's somewhere nearby in Jerra'? Any ideas?

spotted a white R32 GTR.....following behind us on that road that goes from Belconnen to the Parkway (William Slim??) but he turned off before the parkway. This was on Sunday arvo. Had a big front mount and gold wheels, and there were 2 guys in the car.

Spotted a tidy looking white series 1 R33 this morning... somewhere... Stuffed if I can remember where, I just went to drop my room-mate at the airport and went straight back home to bed XD

Spotted a Wine red S1 33 going thro tuggers at bout 4:30pm this arvo..big front mount.. and the guy was wearing a bright orange workers top. :)

If it had gold 5spke wheels then it sounds like cons car

This guys wheels.. :)

Thanks for clearing that up...I was gettin' confused! And,yes,I have spotted that R33 across from Robbo's in Fyshwick again,as I suspected before...very good example of an R33 GTS-T!

spotted on saturday, white R32 GTR, smallish GT wing, reminded me of Niks car when they gave it a hit :thumbsup:

spotted this evening, Erica's Forrester on the hoist at Eds :D and a white R33 with chromes turning into Jerra from Hume/tuggeranong direction

Oh and Andrew, whats wrong with bright work shirts?