SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted Scooby on Parkes Way,driving to work,maybe,on Wednesday morning.If anyone wants a good definition of either "stealth","menacing" or "iron fist,velvet glove",take a look at this particular GTR-NIIIIIIICE!

i counted 8 r33's in woden tuesday night for tightass movies, including aurora next to a white 33. cool look!!! :)

oh and also spotted a bloke in a gumetal 33 w/ gold rims/exh and other mods by the looks of things. sau schticker on the rear windscreen. 3:15 yesterday under the bridge on canb. ave. gave big wave. got big wave! nice car mate! (who are you... i can't say i've met you before!)

spotted karl in his audi s2 AGAIN! man that guy pops up everywhere on my side of town!

d

oh and also spotted a bloke in a gumetal 33 w/ gold rims/exh and other mods by the looks of things. sau schticker on the rear windscreen. 3:15 yesterday under the bridge on canb. ave. gave big wave. got big wave! nice car mate! (who are you... i can't say i've met you before!)

d

that sounds like gunmetal r33 speaking to one of his mates sounds like he has more than just your exh and a few other mods :D be interested to see what dyno results it gets when the new injectors go in to compliment the rest of the setup :)

Spotted the Motul rep almost getting his arm ripped off as he proceeded to give me a sticker through the passanger window as I was leaving rare spares.

On the plus side, I have some nice fresh new Motul oil and a pretty red Motul sticker :)

haha nice one nik :)

also spotted lukes, micks and jayces cars half in one picture and then jayces number plate and 2 lights in another pic in the newest autosalon...it was the story about the show and shine B)

Edited by R31_silo2

i counted 8 r33's in woden tuesday night for tightass movies, including aurora next to a white 33. cool look!!! :P

That white one'd be me :) Saw a few lines myself that night inc. a black 33gtr driven by an asian girl (i think) seen her in belco a few times too.

Edited by astram

Spotted 'J' and 'E' in the 'R' on Hindmarsh Drive about 12:10

Yes,it's true;the GTR was actually out driving in less-than-average weather conditions :huh: -and it looked OK earlier this morn'...Where were ya,Mark? I missed seeing you(obviously). Spotted a heap of 'Lines today-gotta a wave from a dark blue 4 door R34 GT,black R33 GTS(with a GTR badge on the grille-c'mon guys:be proud of what you drive!)with cool 5 spoke rims and a neat white R33 GTST(pretty female driver-Shell,perhaps?)all around the Lanyon Marketplace area. Good to see you all,whoever you are! :P

spotted a black R32 gtst with what looked to be a vortex front bar, a huge FMIC and a mad bonnet, turning into o'malley about 1.30ish today. looked and sounded great.

also saw a nice black R33 gtst series II along adelaide ave about 3.30ish with a P plate. gave a wave, didnt get one back.

am watching the V8's atm, how good is this race?! also watching the weather out the window, looks pretty black....hello drift.....