SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted a what looked to be custom blue paint job like a lighter blue S1 R33 with its front bar missing and a big phat front mount their instead  looks reasonably nice this was on the way to work this morning had a jracing sticker on the window like half the skylines in canberra

MY GOD, is that kdawgs car?? bayside blue on the R33 (his is series II though)?? was there a sticker on the FMIC?

*GRIN*

MY GOD, is that kdawgs car?? bayside blue on the R33 (his is series II though)?? was there a sticker on the FMIC?

if it was a series two i dont know why he would have put a series one rear wing on ??? but yea it had some writting on the front mount not sure what though ???

MY GOD, is that kdawgs car??  bayside blue on the R33 (his is series II though)??  was there a sticker on the FMIC?

*GRIN*

Kirt's (aka KDawg) car is definately a series 1 R33. It used to be a nice Icy silver colour...now its that cool Blue.

on the SPOTTED front: 2 Tone R33 booning up the parkway northbound this morning about 8.30am.

JohnnyR31 in the CIT carpark & also a silver series 2 GTST as well.

On the way back into Woden a stockish burgundy R33 heading along north on Adelaide Ave.

spotted today at my golf club(Federal)...... very nice R33 GTR, gold BBS 17's, pretty low, looked very good!

dont think he's local cause they were NSW plates. could be wrong

black bonnet? if so it could be Googs' but if it was then he has an r32 gtr

car is known as googzilla and it is a BEAUTIFUL example of a skyline that has lots of mods and is very well looked after......

http://www.shogunclubdivision.com/profiles.../googs_gtr.html

-definitely one of the good guys!!!:)

:D

i been spotted wat were u doing a cit carpark i thought u went to UNI also saw a breathtaking r33 gtr tonite in struggle town the exaust tip was so big i could have fit my head in there

Hahaha, Yeah Johnny man - I go to UC - My sister goes to CIT, just gave her a lift. What course you doin there? I got heaps of other mates there doin IT and some other stuff can't remember.

On the SPOTTED front: the tidiest lookin black R34 GTT heading Woden bound around Capital circle about 5pm....soooo nice - hmmm gets me thinkin

:)

Good stuff - man, dying to check your car out.  What sort of power is it putting out at the moment?

around 300rwkws

hasnt been dyno'd yet so i cant give u an exact figure

after RB30 and cams which r next, who knows?? :)

spotted, silver R33 at shell servo in deaking at about 3pm looked pretty nice, bonnet was up on it.

also bout 20 silvias, few lines and 180's at a cruise last night.... woulda been alot better had the cops not trapped us all and issued defects to half of us.

That's BS about the cops. surely there are more important things to do, like eat donuts and issue parking tickets... i'm fed up with cops picking on import drivers.