SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Light Blue/Grey R33 GTS-t Volk Rims, GTR wing, ACT plates YDO-32P

In coffs harbour NSW

yeah that was me. where abouts did you see me? i just got back last night. if i'd have known of other SAU'ers up there, i would've love to have met up with some of you.

i spotted a couple of skylines up there. there was a nice blue R33 gts-t with chrome wheels and a bodykit going past the big banana. also kept seeing a purple R33 GTR been driven by this middle aged chick. it was stock, and looked like it needed a clean.... badly! i think she just wanted a purple car!!! and also saw a white R32 gts-t and a R32 GTR, i think it was dark blue (not sure....) with awesome wheels and big exhaust, it sounded FANTASTIC!!! there was an R32 4 door which was pretty stock..... and a SWEET Dodge Viper RT/10! did some one say BIG?!?! the bastards have got 4 exhausts from the factory!!! yummy!!!

well holiday is over now. back to the daily grind of work...... :(

Edited by Frink

Spotto'd 2 R33 GT-R's today, one very stock looking midnight purple passing Integra Automotive going into Quangers, and another one black or midnight purple again with chrome 18's and a for sale sticker on the back window parked outside the Holden dealer in Phillip

A black 33 GTS-25t coming out of Shell in Braddon about 10:45am, big front mount etc

And another 33, gunmetal grey on Canberra Avenue passing Fyshwick heading towards Kingston

I waved at all of these people, got fark nuffing back, mr flibble's very cross

spotted a silver 33 gtst last night going past the old jerra shops at about 10-10.30. had a cf bonnet which looked very similar to the one kronic has and was wingless, but also had some big yellow decal down the side, cant remember what it said but <_< by what i saw the driver was short, or his seat was just heeeeaaaaps far back.

anywho, ive never seen it before

Edited by SKYLVIA