SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

yeah thats a friends GTR, doesnt visit the forums much I dont think... my car doesnt see the outside world much anymore :D

That car is what inspired me to finally get off my arse and get a GTR :) Very quick car, probably one of the best GTR's I have seen.

Nik, is that Stirlo's new GTR?

I saw that white one today as well, or was it yesterday, outside Yamba club on the roundabout, car looks awesome, whtie with gold rims. Was going to wave out my window, but road was a bit slippery.

andy

Ill keep my mouth shut on what is/isnt done to it, but it is a very quick car, and is the last of the last 1994 models and in immaculate condition... and no its not stirlos ;)

saw a white r32 and a wine red r33 (small spoiler - drift?) last night at about 8:45 in woden. We saw Day After Tomorrow which I thought was GREAT.

White 32 was Amaru, the R33 was really nice looking, it left not long after we arrived. I was bang kickin' it in my sisters car, otherwise it would have been mucho Skyline paradiso! THere was a white R33 there as well

EDIT: Oh yeah, it wasn't wine red actually, it was RED RED, the rare colour, and it was a Series II! Wah! :headspin:

just saw aurora outside that lttle roundabout near calwell shops, driving past. car looks like it's in perfect condition, nice FM too

oh, i missed that post...Saturday right...i was heading....to meet Amaru to head out to check the Dutton Rally action. Car may look clean from afar, but just sitting in the garage covers it in dust/dirt.

Just then at Erindale Macca's....Very shiny Gunmetal Grey R32 GTR with huge chromies. As it left, the back words SKYLINE lit up in red along with the brake lights...VERY clean car, and its For Sale too!

Also; last nite doin the laps in Manuka - a white R32 GTR with NSW rego...KEV, something or rather...anyone on here?

spotted: silver R34 heading down barry drive into civic. i gave a big thumbs up, but couldn't see into the tint to get a reply. nice sounding car though.

GT-Rmgedon said: Just then at Erindale Macca's....Very shiny Gunmetal Grey R32 GTR with huge chromies. As it left, the back words SKYLINE lit up in red along with the brake lights...VERY clean car, and its For Sale too!

how do you get the SKYLINE to light up in the back anyway? ive seen a few lines with it done. u know dont u Ewan???

From what i've read, and this was quite a while ago, having the Skyline letters on the rear light up was a factory option, along with the flare and umbrella?

I'm pretty sure of the letters and the flare, not sure if the umbrella was something as well?

andy

hmmmm yeah, i know some guys have theirs to light up bright green.

i havnt realy looked that closely at the logo, but from what i can see it seems fairly clear (frosted sorta) so i guess if u got a neon to light up just behind it then u could get it to glow and light up the letters.....anyone know??? cause im positive others have got theirs to light up by doing something to it.

EDIT: Oh yeah, it wasn't wine red actually, it was RED RED, the rare colour, and it was a Series II! Wah!  :headspin:

like this colour Ewen? :)

(the one on the right obviously...not my POS...lol)

29875865.jpg