SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

From what i've read, and this was quite a while ago, having the Skyline letters on the rear light up was a factory option, along with the flare and umbrella?

I'm pretty sure of the letters and the flare, not sure if the umbrella was something as well?

andy

i think it was a factory option, but lots of people have done it themselves too, a guy I know in Sydney did it to his black R33, looks awesome :)

i thought the flare was standard, just most have been lost by now?? dunno..

as for the brolly (lol ..how bizarre is that?? anyway..) they came with GTIR's, but i don't know about Skylines..

spotted: red R33 in deakin @ 2:30today, it was i was turning to the upramp to go southbound onto adelaide av just after the shell servo, he was coming the opposite way, sounded very nice and looked very good, (may have been ash's)

gave a wave and im pretty sure i got one back.

Spotted shell again going into the work driveway :)

lol..where are u hiding, Nik?? :Paranoid: :P

spotted monday night, black or gunmetal R32 going over Athlon Drive (where the bus lanes used to be) at about 12.30am..

spotted: Pauls yellow R32 gunning through the intersection on Melrose Dr tonight at about 9:30, came from hindmarsh and turned right onto Melrose(it may have been the other yellow R32 but i think it was Pauls). then at the other side of the lights a silver R33(i think s2)

and finally on Namatjira dr. a red R33 came past me (just after 9:30)

not a bad few spots in less than 5mins.

spotted: Pauls yellow R32 gunning through the intersection on Melrose Dr tonight at about 9:30, came from hindmarsh and turned right onto Melrose(it may have been the other yellow R32 but i think it was Pauls). then at the other side of the lights a silver R33(i think s2)

and finally on Namatjira dr. a red R33 came past me (just after 9:30)  

not a bad few spots in less than 5mins.

i may have been the silver one, i went down hindmarsh to goodberry's at about 9.30, was parked in the carpark across the road (in the markets carpark) and saw two other R33s (both S1) parked in there.

Also saw a red r33 at Tony Farrugia Bodyworks thismorning.

(didn't look smashed up)

SPOTTED: Amaru & Aurora (minus their beasty cars) & couple of other blokes out da front of Ali Baba on Saturday arvo just chillin. Don't know you blokes too well so woulda felt like a nugget bein a random and just saying hi. More of a Skyline owners spotting than actual skylines.

Also: Last week in Dickson right opposite Jimmy's restaurant an absolutely awesome yellow widebodied R33 GTST...looked like Kakimoto style...Anyone know this beast? It looks so tough in the flesh!

Spotted:yellow R34 GT/GT-T,coming out of Kaleen Sunday Arv' to drive up Ginanderra Drive.No rear wing,white rims(ummm...not my style),jap-style angled muffler.Anyone here?

ah krap, i should have come and said hello! still, i guess a poorly lit carpark on a sunday night is no place to talk to strangers. :D

also i was feeling fluey (scarf and all) so wouldn't have made for the best conversation.

that's a nice ride you have, terminal.

Spotted:yellow R34 GT/GT-T,coming out of Kaleen Sunday Arv' to drive up Ginanderra Drive.No rear wing,white rims(ummm...not my style),jap-style angled muffler.Anyone here?

yea that sound exactly like mr transact building :D