SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted White R32 GTR driving past the shell servo in belconnen, this was a few nights ago, plus it was wet, oh boy did my beast kick out good too. so hard to keep it stright. gotta love that RB25.

Spotted White R32 GTR driving past the shell servo in belconnen, this was a few nights ago, plus it was wet, oh boy did my beast kick out good too. so hard to keep it stright. gotta love that RB25.

Saw you parked in Manuka...friday night maybe? Mighta been SUnday night. I forget.

spotted: Black R33 GTR on haydon drv tonight. very sweet ride

Thanks Sigputnik, although she's not as nice when you look close up. keyed down drivers side, 2 dents in passenger door from nice people opening onto it, interior wrecked from another nice person borrowing my stereo without asking me and the front bumper is crooked care of my housemate.

but thank anyways, appreciate it :)

RB25 in a GTR?Sure about that?

silver R33 on the top of hindmarsh dr, heading to Woden, at about 2pm yesterday... it had one of those huge rear spoilers (the ones that are like the series2 ones but about 3metres taller LOL)

Lemon/lime gtst northbourne ave, last friday, interesting colour, tidy unit.

Metallic pink gtst approx, 94/5, Shell servo at Yass last Friday.

Silver gtst just outside Tumut Sunday arvo ,with ACT plates, I was driving the tipper, you wouldn't have noticed me.

Anyone here????

Aurora and Amaru's toys, outside subway in the city @ 12:30... least it sure looked like em. I had a look around and couldn't see you guys.

well my car was at home in pieces for most of yesterday and last night so it wasnt me out... doh!