SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

I would have but I couldn't really get away, only managed a quick peek through the door to see the front of the car when someone told me there was a 34 parked outside lol

do you work at Lennock?

Spotted a few out today:

1. Spotted a tough looking/sounding Sonic Silver R33 GTR turning off Northbourne down towards Moore street at abou 5.05pm. Had white rims.

2. At about the same time spotted a white R32 GTR heading down Northbourne. Also had white wheels.

3. Spotted and followed in my GTR a white R33 GTST down Kings Ave while heading to the gym - looked nice. Had a cannon (like most do).

drove past shell at about 2.15pm. you were stopped at the lights, turning right onto hindmarsh from yamba. i waved, but i dont think you saw me...
sorry didnt see you! :P ... i think I was fiddling with my ipod cos i knew it'd take a while for my arrow to change..

Spotted a silver R32 driving down my street in queanbeyan and a wine red R33 series 1 parked along Crawford St, Queanbeyan (both ACT rego). Makes me wonder what they were doing in NSW lol :dry:

Was prpbably me, just visiting a mate who lives there.

Saw a V35 yesterday! First time I'd seen one in the metal. Looked surprisingly good (not that I didn't expect it to look good, just a lot better/more road presence than I thought).