SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Had a blue R32 sedan with a cannon zorst behind me on the parkway this morning, but wasn't paying attention and didn't realise it was a 'line until it passed me in the right lane and I saw the taillights ^^;

May of been the same 32 id seen...

Blue with gold/Bronze wheels... i was heading the other way..

Spotted a black R33 in Queanbeyan parked behind the car wash and also while putting petrol in my car I spotted a nice Marone R33 with a black 400R front bar driving and the driver waved and I waved back :P

Spotted a black R33 in Queanbeyan parked behind the car wash and also while putting petrol in my car I spotted a nice Marone R33 with a black 400R front bar driving and the driver waved and I waved back :dry:

Black 33 is mine :P Didn't see you, probably would have been at work. Spotted a black R33 S2 on the way to queanbo, Vic rego i think, driver didnt wave though. Also spotted a black 33 S2 on the way home, FMIC, that you Leigh? only caught a glimpse, driver waved i think i got a half assed last second wave in though. Looked tough!!

Spotto'd a black S2 R33 on Parkes Way this morning into Civic, thought it was Leigh but upon closer inspection via the rear view mirror Leigh's car doesn't have mesh through the front bar & white mags :dry: