SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted a white R33 with R34 stockies on drakeford drive this morn near Kambah.

:D Me, my first spot. Was just at ACT brakes to get roadworthy but forgot it had to go through dickson for ID check first.... so now i have to wait till next thursday till its registered. :laugh:

:) Me, my first spot. Was just at ACT brakes to get roadworthy but forgot it had to go through dickson for ID check first.... so now i have to wait till next thursday till its registered. :laugh:

haha you wouldnt have seen me, i was hiding in my corrola govi car :rofl:

Got/gave a wave to a fellow in a silver R33 GT-R with a carbon fibre bonnet at the BP in Phillip this arvo.... tuff arse car you have :)

I saw that in phillip too!! and I saw you too but you werent looking!

also saw the other car that looks like yours but not with blue plates... he was parking outside Babar and appears to be BLIND haha (jokes) ...cos I was stuck in the traffic right next to you as you were parking and getting out of your car and you didnt even notice :)

also spotted gunmetal R32 go past BP phillip

and a black R33 in the Ampol Kambah

A wine red r33 down tharwa drive (past lanyon shops) late this afternoon (prob around 4ish), def got my attention pretty loud..

In the lanyon car park a black r33 with a im greddy sticker on the back window.

A black r33 down hume highway around 1 pm, and a white r33 near theodore prob about a hour later,