SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Sunday arvo at 2:00 spotted a chick in a white R33 being fulleh sic and boosting down northbourne av towards civic in the middle lane. She changed into the left lane while on the gas. There was a car pulling into one of the hotels these and the almost smacked into the back of it.

To top it off she beeped her horn like it was the dude in front of her's fault.

Very silly move.

Spotted a red r33 s1 coupe going down belconnen way around 8:35am, I was at the lights, pretty sure he saw me, I waved. Also saw a white r33 gtr at the last 2nd on the parkway around 8:45am, waved at the last second.

Edited by CeJay

Spotted White R33 GTST on drakeford drive on the way to work.

YES-9?D

was going to give a nod or a wave, but don't think the guy noticed me.

-what's the point in boosting down northbourne? I seriously get every red light there.

spotted a genious in a maroon R32 doing a u-turn down bunda street where all the construction work is going on and there's only 1 lane of traffic usually... surely there are better places to turn around buddy

Spotted White R33 GTST on drakeford drive on the way to work.

YES-9?D

was going to give a nod or a wave, but don't think the guy noticed me.

Me :) Brand new license plates

Nearly got YES-69D, few hours off :O Mate of mine from work has the plates YEA-69N, was hilarious when he went to rego office to transfer from NSW rego and gets handed those, the lady just stared at him and says "ahhh would you like a different one" he continued laughing and left with his plates without saying a word

Yea i noticed you but i wasnt sure if i should wave either :), was the white 32 wasnt it, heading Tuggers way?

Spotted alot today. About 5 in woden carpark around JB HI-FI, 2 on drakeford(morning)and another 2 at night.

Spotted a sexy white R34 GTR V-Spec in one of the carparks of Parliament house yesterday. ACT plates with Apexi on the rear #plate. Had stock wheels and massive brake upgrade. I just sat there drooling at it for a while. Aaaaaagggggghhhhhhhh.............sex on wheels.

Edited by R33Driftr

"Yea i noticed you but i wasnt sure if i should wave either , was the white 32 wasnt it, heading Tuggers way?"

Yep, that was me. haha, yer sometimes I feel the same, hmm, should I or should not wave. just incase the guy looks at me werid.

pretty interesting outside Centrelink TOP carpark, just parked outside a-block and can spot another 3 R32's near A-block, Cejay, I think CEF11E and the mysterious pink interior gts.

Is there 2 black 2 door R32 GTS-Ts here? I can swear that the intercooler is different on them.

spotted a white r33 last night near jb hifi woden.

hehe, me. Was it in the car park or on the footpath between JB and Pizza Hutt?

Were you in the Gunmetal/ black (was getting dark outside :() R32?