SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Terminal Posted 9 Nov 2006, 05:53 PM

spotted a white R33 with a sticker 'Powered by HKS' or some such on the rear window. was on haydon drv

Yes that would probably be mine.. U in the silver wagon with SAU sticker on the back widow??

"Yea i noticed you but i wasnt sure if i should wave either , was the white 32 wasnt it, heading Tuggers way?"

Yep, that was me. haha, yer sometimes I feel the same, hmm, should I or should not wave. just incase the guy looks at me werid.

pretty interesting outside Centrelink TOP carpark, just parked outside a-block and can spot another 3 R32's near A-block, Cejay, I think CEF11E and the mysterious pink interior gts.

Is there 2 black 2 door R32 GTS-Ts here? I can swear that the intercooler is different on them.

yep one of those ism me. I have gtr n1 front bar, the other one has a type m front bar

I accidently tried to get into the wrong car one afternoon. wondered why my remote was not working. hehe.

THat mysterious R32 4 door with pink fluffy bits is pretty cool I have seen 2 people driving it. it has a smash on the front left 1/4 ATM.

you washed your car yaf28f :dry: looks shiny now but i kinda liked it looking dirty :sleep:

Edited by CEF11E

I am not sure whether this should be in here or what gets me ticked off... :/

I spotted a deep pink R33 Gts-t in Queanbeyan that looked like it had a Gtr body kit (I think). It was turning right at the round about towards the Collet St carpark until he saw me pull up next to him. Realising I was a female driving he then proceeded to boost it through the round about, almost losing it into the side of my car all the while on A MOBILE PHONE!!!! :)

He also almost bottomed out/scraped and almost hit a couple of pedestrians on one of those speed bump pedestrian crossings acting like a hero. I think this guy may be on Canberra Cruises, but all in all the guy is a moron and obviously has no respect for his Skyline or anyone else's (or their safety). :P

yep one of those ism me. I have gtr n1 front bar, the other one has a type m front bar

I accidently tried to get into the wrong car one afternoon. wondered why my remote was not working. hehe.

THat mysterious R32 4 door with pink fluffy bits is pretty cool I have seen 2 people driving it. it has a smash on the front left 1/4 ATM.

you washed your car yaf28f :/ looks shiny now but i kinda liked it looking dirty :)

Have to agree on the slightly scruffy look being better :P

I am not sure whether this should be in here or what gets me ticked off... :/

I spotted a deep pink R33 Gts-t in Queanbeyan that looked like it had a Gtr body kit (I think). It was turning right at the round about towards the Collet St carpark until he saw me pull up next to him. Realising I was a female driving he then proceeded to boost it through the round about, almost losing it into the side of my car all the while on A MOBILE PHONE!!!! :)

He also almost bottomed out/scraped and almost hit a couple of pedestrians on one of those speed bump pedestrian crossings acting like a hero. I think this guy may be on Canberra Cruises, but all in all the guy is a moron and obviously has no respect for his Skyline or anyone else's (or their safety). :P

its stupid people like that which give us a bad name. tisk tisk.....

its stupid people like that which give us a bad name. tisk tisk.....

Yep, come across an odd idiot in a Skyline now and then. It is rare, but it only takes a couple of tarnish the reputation of us all... Of course, media sensationalism has a lot to answer for, but actually driving how they expect only confirms their BS.

I never get guys that do that, do they really think driving like a dick head impresses chicks?

I am not sure whether this should be in here or what gets me ticked off... :P

I spotted a deep pink R33 Gts-t in Queanbeyan that looked like it had a Gtr body kit (I think). .......

I remember a car of similar description at Skyline performance in Mitchel (when it was open). Had a Queen Street sticker on it then. It was up at CRD a few times for engine rebuilds. If it's the same one then it's being driven the same way.....I thought it had an RB26dett in it tho. :yes:

spotted what i thought was kate's old car in woden around 7ish at the shell servo. at the same time, i also drove past a blue r33 with a kit parked in phillip....

saw that blue 33 aswell, mine was parked about 50m away :D

I think this guy may be on Canberra Cruises, but all in all the guy is a moron and obviously has no respect for his Skyline or anyone else's (or their safety). :D

The only skyline on CC i can think of that comes close to this discription is Slither and it definately wasn't him! :(

Also I spotted R3SP3CT (i think... the white 33 with no front bar and big front mount) some time in the last couple of days. All i remember was it was morning and it was in belco. :cool:

Edited by Psymon

The only skyline on CC i can think of that comes close to this discription is Slither and it definately wasn't him! :D

Also I spotted R3SP3CT (i think... the white 33 with no front bar and big front mount) some time in the last couple of days. All i remember was it was morning and it was in belco. :(

bet you it was mivec :cool: hehe jokes, me and him are the only 33's i can actually think of in cc and yeah unless the guy was flinstoning it it wasn't me lol

Have to agree on the slightly scruffy look being better :thumbsup:

Damn, I spent hours getting the white volks clean and you guys don't think it looks any good, wasted effort haha. I can swear I'll get sick of cleaning them and just paint them black, lucky I have a set of the volks stickers.

P.S. anyone using mag cleaners, don't leave it on too long of it will strip the colour off the stickers. I only had it on for a short while, but was rubbing hard and the blue colour came off the sticker.

oh, spotted black R32 GTS-t on namatjira drive 6:30ish pm, gave a wave and got one back. anyone here?

Spotted a couple today, might have been YAF28F or SKY33T turning left out of Lonsdale St at 11.30 in Braddon, gave a wave but got nothing back. Also saw a black R33 series 2 on Haydon Dr around 4.30 got my first wave yay :yes::ninja: