SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

ah yea didnt see it either :D

Oh one thing i did spot today when in Manuka was a light blue with a silver over the top of parts of it R34 GTR... well it appeared to be one it also had autostyle stickers on it... sounded pretty mean.

i looked all over the place for widebody32 but couldnt find him yesterday ;)

The only line i spotted at summernats was that gunmetal grey r32 gtr with white p1's and it was just parked off to the side eg not competing.

what about me?! you saw me!!! dammit i shouldve just charged you the $8 for water :D

also saw nik today, but today at nats sucked, shit weather, not as many cars etc... burnouts were ok

Edited by SKYLVIA

The only line i spotted at summernats was that gunmetal grey r32 gtr with white p1's and it was just parked off to the side eg not competing.
what about me?! you saw me!!! dammit i shouldve just charged you the $8 for water :)

I said the only "Line's" i spotted last time i checked you were not a car :)

but yes i did spot Beau being very generous with the water appreciate it bud :huh:

Pretty sure i spotted Bluprint the other day, followed by another R33 gtst, and a gtst sedan You guys were cruising around with a mates evolution 6.5

I was in my friends wrx... had a squirt with one of you guys...

Dayne

Late Spots.

Spotted TeeJay1600 on thursday night at braddon servo. great combo, black car with black rims. that's my next favourite after white car with white rims.

also spotted XAA-108 on northbourne on thursday night aswell. got a wave. damn those rims have huge dish. what rims are they?

also got defected while leaving canberra on friday. heaps of police on the road facing traffic towards canberra for summernats. But one of the Golbourn police decided to be pick on me. Pasted him doing 110, he was facing the other way in an unmarked xr8. he did a u-turn, went after me and pulled me over and said it was a random car inspection.

anyway, need some parts now. I'll post in the parts needed section. Hope no one else got defeted over the weekend.

also got defected while leaving canberra on friday. heaps of police on the road facing traffic towards canberra for summernats. But one of the Golbourn police decided to be pick on me. Pasted him doing 110, he was facing the other way in an unmarked xr8. he did a u-turn, went after me and pulled me over and said it was a random car inspection.

anyway, need some parts now. I'll post in the parts needed section. Hope no one else got defeted over the weekend.

ahh man! That sux! Hope it all doesn't set you back too much.. at any other time of the year it wouldnt have happened!

Keep us up to date!

Saw white GTR turning into O'Halloran Cct, Kambah.

yeah that was a fun drive! :kiss: hehe....

Your car the silver coupe?? It went pretty good! And yes, it was a fun drive haha, specially to the owner in the 4 door r33... any mods? we were running stock boost & exhaust.

Dayne

yeah i was in the coupe. im only running a 3inch exhaust and a FMIC. stock boost as well! our mate in the 4 door has 'upgraded' to an RB26! its running close to stock as well, so it doen't go as good as what it could... yet!

Your kidding...? I wondered why we only beat it by a little amount... went very well though! Cant wait to see how well it will go with more boost. Your cars all looked great together! Was good to see SAU out there representing!

Dayne

Edited by LO_R33