SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Leech, appreciate the effort you went to in reply to my response. Now allow me to retort...

1. 45km/h on the main drag in Kingston during lunch peakhour is still stupid, considering the pedestrian and car traffic at that time, also you accelerated between the bank, and the pedestrian crossing. Lucky no one was contemplating crossing the street at the time, they would have shit themselves... The only time you could safely do ur quoted legal speed limit of 60km/h would be in the wee hours of the morning.

2. It wasnt just my observation, more so the observation of myself and my 3 counterparts.

3. We will get our eyes and ears checked ASAP. It seems we may have been hearing and seeing things.

4. Claiming you had to accelerate due to the fact that a car was coming up behind you only suggests that you pulled out when you shouldnt have. Nothing wrong with that i spose....

5. I know what a BOV is, i once had turbo. I also know that under load the BOV will omit quite a flutter, whereas accelerating 'normally', that being minimal throttle will emit a slight flutter.

Next time i do something stupid, ill give myself a pat on the back for my evasive actions.

Leech, appreciate the effort you went to in reply to my response. Now allow me to retort...

1. 45km/h on the main drag in Kingston during lunch peakhour is still stupid, considering the pedestrian and car traffic at that time, also you accelerated between the bank, and the pedestrian crossing. Lucky no one was contemplating crossing the street at the time, they would have shit themselves... The only time you could safely do ur quoted legal speed limit of 60km/h would be in the wee hours of the morning.

2. It wasnt just my observation, more so the observation of myself and my 3 counterparts.

3. We will get our eyes and ears checked ASAP. It seems we may have been hearing and seeing things.

4. Claiming you had to accelerate due to the fact that a car was coming up behind you only suggests that you pulled out when you shouldnt have. Nothing wrong with that i spose....

5. I know what a BOV is, i once had turbo. I also know that under load the BOV will omit quite a flutter, whereas accelerating 'normally', that being minimal throttle will emit a slight flutter.

Next time i do something stupid, ill give myself a pat on the back for my evasive actions.

Thanks 'hero' for your account on what actually happened. Why dont you join all the other whingers on ratetheplate.com.au

Bah this will get no where. you have your opinion and i have mine....

Wow,Steve;you've opened up a whole new world of thinking when it comes to turbo's,BOV etc. Mr.'s Donnon & Ellis aren't anywhere near the mark if what you said is correct! You must write to HKS,Garrett,Croydens...in fact,everyone that's not you,and let them know how a turbo and it's ancillaries REALLY work. To think,we've been wrong for so long...

I feel so safe,knowing that such an authoritive figure is patrolling the streets,ever vigilant to look out for rogue SAU'ers like Leech(clearly a loose cannon,driving the way you've described). We'll look past the fact that we've enjoyed Leech's long and trouble-free time here on SAU for your 17 day entry fee. We'll ignore that Leech is one of the quiet achievers here,and that you can't tell an atmo' to a plumb back.

Borrom line is that Leigh is a mate to most of us here(and more,once they know him and his 33),and you point fingers,you leave yourself wide open to public comment. Have you ticked me off? A little,but that really doesn't matter. Just ease up on the heavy stuuf,and we'll all enjoy our respective Nissans a bit more...

LTSJayCe, If i write a letter to the names mentioned above in regards to how BOV's work etc, could you proof read it for me before i send it off? Cheers, would really appreciate it.

P.S. wish i had more online friends..

You don't need me to proof read it;you've already got it sussed out! Feel free to keep all of us up to speed on your groundbreaking findings. Besides,the wonderful online community that is SAU will be more than happy to analize and evaluate your work.

I wish you had more online friends,too. Me? I've got a few,but more real-world friends are a priceless commodity that I'll never forego.

cheers for the support Jayce. Anyways as you mentioned lets just get back to real spotted's. I spotted a brand new mini with it's roof down in the middle that big storm on Wednesday at the airport... Quite funny seeing someone running out trying to put it up hehe

Spotted a poo-poo head in his brand new camry trying to run me off the road at the set of traffic lights heading towards fyshwick from russell all because his piece of poo camry couldn't beat the sl33kism. This was on wednesday yeah i know a late spot but just the retorts and retards reminded me. Now guys lets continue with the spotted and leech you drive crazy ha would pay to see that! :kiss::wave:

Edited by SL33KY

saw 350Zon20s at BP Kingston not too long ago
were u the guy pumping up ur tyres?? Sorry dude.... was too busy getting ripped at the bowser, paying $1.30/litre!! Did however see a black R33 with plates GT *** on my way back down Canb Ave. He was turning into Nat Circuit..