SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Jay, i've also seen this Wine Red example around Tuggeranong, i got so excited about it, mum didn't quite understand why.

Hahaha, me too. I almost twisted my head off my neck watching it go by :D

Yepp, this red one is a 96 or 97 RS Four, just what I'm aiming for. :)

They look a bit funny when they're stock height, wagon height :D

But with some nice wheels and some suspension work, and the usual RB mods, you've got a sweet ass car that's a bit different :)

I've been trying to get a 260RS imported for about a month now, apparently there aren't any compliance shops that do it. I was told that if i imported one, a workshop might want to use it as a test bed, but i couldn't be bothered doing that. I've given up on it now and i'm trying to source a manual '99 or '00 RS Four, but they're almost as hard to find

If you let them use it as a test car, they bascially write it off. Testing side intrusion and so forth. So in reality, you need to import two 260RS'. Not really worth it, let some rich schmuck do it :D

I've been trying to get a 260RS imported for about a month now, apparently there aren't any compliance shops that do it. I was told that if i imported one, a workshop might want to use it as a test bed, but i couldn't be bothered doing that. I've given up on it now and i'm trying to source a manual '99 or '00 RS Four, but they're almost as hard to find

Have you tried Success Motor Imports in Vic?03 9596 9818...Or,apparently,C-Red in W.A. also had a 260RS(or two)still available.

H.P.i.,number 22:"Just make sure you've got a big box of Kleenex to wipe the dog's slobber off the back window after you've just done a rev-limiter launch."The opening story about a traffic light duel with a Porsche Carrer is hilarious,too!Autech?Oh yeah!!

It's not exactly that, but paying $60k when it's not certain if the car can be complied that worries me.

Back to thread topic, Spotted: White S1 R33 yesterday on parkway with a big SKYLINE sticker same font as the rear panel across the window. stock car except for that. I followed it up the parkway

white R33 (GTR? couldn't tell, but it had the kit), turning from Lithgow St into Wiluna St Fyshwick, about 5pm yesterday..

PS. Jay, how's it going with your car?? just read what you wrote about getting a stagea - does that mean they wrote it off?? :rofl:

I been spotting skylines everywhere lately just too lazy to post them but...

Wine Red R33 in Dickson last night

Black R32 GTS-T going down Monary Highway from queanbeyan to tuggeranong last week at about 6PM. Might wanna watch how close you chop in front of cars since you almost cleaned up the front of my car (I wasnt in the skyline)

seen some others too i cant remember...

G'day Shell - how you been?

Yepp, the poor old R33 was written off :rofl: I might post up some pics just for memory sake...

The payout finally came through this week so I'm in the hunt for a Stagea :) I've let J-Spec know that I'm keen on one (Dark blue, leather interior, sunroof), and he's keeping an eye out for me. There's also 2 up in QLD (one hasn't got a sunroof), but it's a pain buying from interstate ;)

Just gotta play the waiting game now..

J

haha lol at sigsputnik!!!

yeah interstate buying can be a hassle, its a bugger just getting to see the car let alone passing it through rego.can i have your handbrake boot out of your old line?? lol all the best with finding one mate!