SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

I just did a quick cruise around qbn/airport.... i love driving the R32, beautiful car.

Spotted highway patrol police car trailing behind my car near the airport. I was well below speed limit.

Spotted a black R33 GTR further up the Pialligo rd, near Queanbeyan.

Spotted a grey 4 door R33 GTST parked in the suburban Qbn.

Edited by zenith13

Had a man in a suit visit me today...

even left me his number...

Are you following me Andrew(V33) ;)

HAHA! I could ask you the same question!

I saw you in Harrison, then later the same day on the other side of town, then the next morning at Fusion. Freaky!

I didn't see you on site so I thought leaving a card would be suitable :P

I was meeting one of our developers to pick up a key, weird coincidences though!

Haha, yea i get around a bit..:P

wasnt on site at the time.. just ran off into the city to grab a few things with a mate..

So what you think of my work car?

shes so clean..

Also, spotted today on Northbourne.. that fella with the 32..... silver.. lots of stickers...GTR front bar.. dont remember your name...

Yea.. was right next to you in my brothers 4WD you had the cops right next/front of you.

Edited by SkyGTRline

spotted a nice grey r32 gtr yesterday in woden - gt wing and a bov that went "zzzzzwwwwwww"

Spotted the same grey R32 in the woden underground car park. I parked my car in front of it.

Also silver R32 in the same car park with J Racing decal on the windscreen ... a decal that I made.

dark blue/purple 33 turning into Braddon Mobil around 11:30

That was me.

Dark Blue :rant:

I live in Melbourne now, although the missus is there for another 4 weeks yet - with the car.

Spotted a white 33 getting towed from Limestone Ave across the war memorial tonight at 7, owner didn't look too happy.

Also saw a nice dark 33 at Chisholm shops with cracked front bar Tuesday night I think it was.

I've spotted a white 33 with gtr wing at training tonight and on tuesday at Viking Park.

Also, a red 33 with an Autosalon sticker on windscreen leaving the hyper d multi storey car park around 3ish pmish? Abit of paint loss on the front bar. I was in in the Mrs.' astina.

I live in Melbourne now, although the missus is there for another 4 weeks yet - with the car.

haha she wont be able to do anything without us posting in here LOL

you: "you were in civic today at 4pm"

her: "how do you know that?!?!"

:laughing-smiley-014:

spotted a white R33 with body kit follwing behind me on hindmarsh and into Fyshwick today at about 2pm :thumbsup:

spotted a black R33 on the Monaro at about 3pm(??)

also a wingless silver R34 in fyshwick a few minutes later

and a white series1 R33 on drakeford drive at about 5.30pm

Spotted a white R33 S2 on the Barton hwy at Hall heading out of Canberra at about 3.35pm today.

That might be me, cant remember what time i was around there though.

Spotted a dark 33 on coppins crossing last night, that was fun :P

White 33 with GTR wing near fire station in Woden

White 33 heading along the dam out of tuggers

Spotted a chick in a white R32 GTR heading down Adelaide Avenue on Friday around 1pm then stopped next to her at the lights only to hear Avril Lavigne coming out of the stereo :domokun::nyaanyaa:

And SkyGTRline with his blinders on as I was driving beside him beep and waving and he didn't realise for a good 30 seconds. :blink: