SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted silver 32, white 33 and red corvette at the Mobil servo in braddon

spotted Cejay cleaning his 'was-once-a-WRX-but-isnt-anymore' at the belconnen car wash and had a quick chat

and spotted me finding out why the heat shield around the turbo is named a heat shield... also i snapped a bolt on it when i was trying to remove it... good times

spotted silver 32 at the Mobil servo in braddon

hmmm that could have been me... I was at Braddon Mobil this afternoon around 3ish. How did you see so much there? Do you work nearby?

7:40pm tonight, cnr Drakeford and Erindale Dr. Turning right from Tuggers onto Drakeford, I watched a white 33 with a white 'For Sale' sign and mobile number on rear windscreen give it a gutful and get a bit crossed up... if I were using bike terms I would have called it a 'tank slapper'.

I caught up side by side to give a thumbs up :D but you didn't look up :) I should have called the mobile hehe

spotted silver 32, white 33 and red corvette at the Mobil servo in braddon

spotted Cejay cleaning his 'was-once-a-WRX-but-isnt-anymore' at the belconnen car wash and had a quick chat

and spotted me finding out why the heat shield around the turbo is named a heat shield... also i snapped a bolt on it when i was trying to remove it... good times

Yeah was good to catch up, and your car really wasn't as dirty as you thought it was :thumbsup:

haha yea i'm pretty anal about the dirt, washed it again today :thumbsup:

Dropped my car off in fyshwick to have exhaust finished off and wandered around fyshwick for an hour, spotted a white 32 (driven by a guy with mad sideburns/mutton chops), white 33 with DTS Dyno stickers on it, the J-Racing 34 and a black 33 near shell servo all between 1pm and 2:30. Also i'd recommend Carline Exhausts in Fyshwick for anyone that needs exhaust fitting, was a bit iffy when i saw their shop (looks like something from the 70s haha) but the work was very good, very fast, very cheap AND they got that bastard of an exhaust sensor off!

hahah! those would have been my mad sideburns. was driving around fyshwick collecting various bits n pieces to clean up the car a bit.

Just because you have epic sideburns doesnt mean your too good to wave back to us normal people :thumbsup: