SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Saw LadyBytes R32 in civic today. Creative parking btw.

Your federals are going to wear out if you keep using them for normal street driving though :D

Not so creative... I had Steady Eddy with me... he's good for getting the good car parks LOL actually, I have secure parking at work and felt nervous with it out there.

Federals are good for street... soft but not too soft... I think they're good for around 13000ish k's

In an R32 GTR you can expect about the 12 - 13,000km from 595RS, which isnt to bad considering how soft they are, but the problem is that your slowly degrading the tread compound by driving them cold, they are designed to be driven hot, so the more you drive them on the street the less heat cycles your getting into them and in turn you might find that they go a little bit hard after a couple of thousand km's...

That said, if you wear them out you will need to buy more, so go for it, I'll be here when you need another set :D

Spotted a whole bunch of police cadets learning how to direct traffic at the melrose drive intersection, opposite mcgrath ford in woden around 2pm today lol :D Spotted a Black r34 gtt later in gungahlin, too late to wave though.

Spotted a whole bunch of police cadets learning how to direct traffic at the melrose drive intersection, opposite mcgrath ford in woden around 2pm today lol :D Spotted a Black r34 gtt later in gungahlin, too late to wave though.

did you say hi to my mate for me? He'd be the one with the giant "i'm a fu*kstick" stamped on his forehead.

Funny that, went past at 2:20ish and they were gone when they were actually needed with a ford broken down at the intersection causing all sorts of chaos with idiots cutting lanes to save a precious minute..

Also saw a wrx pinned by an undercover VZ just down the road too.

did you say hi to my mate for me? He'd be the one with the giant "i'm a fu*kstick" stamped on his forehead.

Nah was trying to drive as "quietly" as possible past them lol, sux they weren't there later by the sounds of it.

Black R33 GTR in Dickson yesterday. I was admiring it while waiting for my Noodle to be cooked. :P

White R33 at a round a bout near the airport yesterday 6pm.