SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted ... me.

I have chicken pox. :cheers:

haha you lucky bastard, when your a kid and you get it you dont realise how good it is, a contagious sickness that means you have to stay home and all it does is makes you itchy as all buggery.

haha you lucky bastard, when your a kid and you get it you dont realise how good it is, a contagious sickness that means you have to stay home and all it does is makes you itchy as all buggery.

I loved the 2 weeks at home playing the 360. I guess I am lucky that I had them now.. because the 360 console is soo much better than the NES I had back in the day. Also, my parents aren't around to take care of me either, so that's a bonus!

Spotted a whte 33 with a nismo sticker yesterday lunchtime leaving erindale and also a dark 33 in the same area. I didn't wave. Sorry.. slow reactions.

1. Accidently cut off a Black series 2 (i think) 33 at roundabout at Richo, Chisholm and Gowrie a few days back. If your on here, sorry, I f**ked up (though it wasnt as close as you made out to be).

2. A white R33 GTR turning left past ex gov furniture from Hindmarsh (whatever its called by that point) infront of Bunnings in Fyshwick. You waved to someone, I think the S14 coming the other way, maybe me? Probly not, no one loves me.

Other night: white R32 near Gungahlin Bodyworks

This morning: Red R34 pulling out of Turner onto Barry Drive, was right beside them but no reaction :/

~40yo lady driving a silver R33 GTST turning off Corranderck (sp?) towards CIT in Reid, temp wheel front right (bummer!)

Other night: white R32 near Gungahlin Bodyworks

This morning: Red R34 pulling out of Turner onto Barry Drive, was right beside them but no reaction :P

~40yo lady driving a silver R33 GTST turning off Corranderck (sp?) towards CIT in Reid, temp wheel front right (bummer!)

Saw this 34 at glenloch this morning as well, had plenty of space to pull up next to me at the lights, but for some reason hung back, nice looking stock 34 though.