SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Cruised to work this morning basically all the way along side a Black R34 from gungahlin into Civc. Didnt get a wave

Hey Mate..That was me lol..dropping my mum off to work. I was a bit out if it cause i had just woken up hahaha :)

saw a white 32 gtr driving past babar in woden at about 650 yesterday evening... and there was a white 33 gtst behind it and a silver 32 gtst at about 720.. he was going pretty fast so he musta been in a hurry

Nah mate thats cool, nice ride by the way.

Hehehee Urs too bro. I did see the trojan reference on your boot :blink: btw I like your car man..the styling's very subtle yet its aggressive..how it should be i guess

Edited by JGTC841

last night i followed a maroon r33 gts-t heading southbound along the Parkway around 7pm ish. sounded really nice....

i also keep seeing a white R32 GTR with LMGT2 rims parked at Coleman Court. looks just awesome.....

i also keep seeing a white R32 GTR with LMGT2 rims parked at Coleman Court. looks just awesome.....

White or Silver? If it's silver it's my baby.... and :ermm: for the compliment.... if it's white then someones got the same wheels... and good taste :happy:

I spotted a skyline reverse into a car in the ANU Engineering carpark today at lunch time :thumbsup:

I fee bad for him - first someone stole his spot (he was waiting with his indicator on for ages), then as he reversed up to move to a new place he hit the car behind him. I don't think the damage was too bad though...

i saw a silver r34 with chrome wheels on gunaroo drive at about 12pm today, went up the inside of me, i was in an armaguard ute

black 34 gtt on northbourne around 11am

blue 32 gtr on Barton hwy (near Hall) around 12:30pm

Yea hahah black 34 was me...I was late for work :blink: You had the white r33 s2 right? Im pretty sure that was you :(

White or Silver? If it's silver it's my baby.... and :( for the compliment.... if it's white then someones got the same wheels... and good taste :D

must be yours then. i keep seeing it at night, so thats why i think it must be white....

Yea hahah black 34 was me...I was late for work :( You had the white r33 s2 right? Im pretty sure that was you :)

haha yep that was me, you seemed like you were in a fair bit of a rush :D

KW! I was in a silver R33 behind you waiting at the lights next to the BP in Philip on Saturday, but I don't think I caught your eye :D Nice ride anyway

i see skylines all the time and i mean to wright up in here but i can never remember what colour they are LOL

Did see a 34gtt cruise past and wave near waves carwash in gungy! bloody skylines all over the place.

KW! I was in a silver R33 behind you waiting at the lights next to the BP in Philip on Saturday, but I don't think I caught your eye :teehee: Nice ride anyway

Yeah I was in my own world thinking about a new headunit!! Saw you as you drove past but I was too late to react!! Ta for the comps - yours looked quite neat too!