SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

I would have LOVED to have been there, but didn't want to take a Skyline spot with the open wheeler. I couldn't take the GTR because there was an intermittent problem which Mark only resolved last weekend. But I watched the thread closely in case you called for extras and had my bags packed just in case, but it said it was full up :down:

The problem we were having with the GTR, simple as it was, it was hard to troubleshoot... ended up being a loose wire in the AFM, Mark cut the top off the AFM and found the loose connection inside, soldered it and it has been perfect ever since. In fact I spent all day on Wednesday in the GTR at Oran Park and got FTD :P:(:)

So there's a good message to all, look inside your AFM's before replacing them, it may be as simple as a spot of solder.

saw a black 33 when i was coming into canberra about 340 this afternoon near shell servo in EPIC.

i waived but i dont think i got a response.. i was in the white chaser

saw a black 32 gtr in civic on saturday night with number plates "jun" very very very nice car, also a couple of 33s at the skid pan yesterday

Spotted a silver R33 at London Circuit - Northbourne intersection 12:20. they were in front of me.

And a Chameleon R33 [maybe, could have been a 32] coming out of Murrumbateman at 12:40 or there abouts, waved, don't know if they waved back.

crossed paths with (and got a wave from) a nice silver 32 gtr with bronze te37 rims. nice and tough car and good to see another 32 gtr whose back end was black from smoke. good to know i'm not alone!

saw a black 33 when i was coming into canberra about 340 this afternoon near shell servo in EPIC.

i waived but i dont think i got a response.. i was in the white chaser

That was probably me. I was cutting around there about that time. Sorry totally didn't see you if it was me. I should introduce myself to the A.C.T crew sometime, but you know . . . effort.

Hey baconer, are you YVB *** ? Dark blue LT 2000 that was turning right off Corranderk and into towards the Convention Centre?

haha yep that was me, guessing you were the silver 33 behind me. I see the silver 33 pretty much everyday when im crossing the road to work and it always makes me think about how much i regret selling my skyline