SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

i saw a blue 34 gtr this morning on the parkesway heading from russell to the city and had a white 33 follow me from belco to anzac parade this morning as well

Spotted Silver R32 GTR in City West Carpark. I love hammering it through there, setting off alarms.

Ha ha that was me and I agree! I got stuck in there the night before - didn't realise they shut it all up at 9!! That was some expensive parking!

Ha ha that was me and I agree! I got stuck in there the night before - didn't realise they shut it all up at 9!! That was some expensive parking!

Yeh I thought it might be you. Nice ride, first time I have seen it. I am keen as to meet all you SAU tragics once my ride gets through the f**kwit circus (RTA Dickson). What did they Charge you? I got stuck in there with a flat battery once after paying for parking and had to pay again to get my car out and pay for the parking of friend who came in for 5min to jump start me. Robbery!

saw a maroun 32 coming out of duntroon at around 130 on saturday.. the thumbs up means that i like your car not that i want to race.. looks as though its running a little rich though

white 33 heading down northbourne into flemington road, think he might have been heading toward trojan.

Good to see you were as frustrated as i was with other drivers on that road, sorry for the fly by i wasnt trying to be an idiot just letting everyone know they were driving to slow for that road.

i think i saw james (driftgts) in fyshwick this arvo at about 4:40pm on newcastle street, didnt register it could have been him until he was pretty much past me

i think i saw james (driftgts) in fyshwick this arvo at about 4:40pm on newcastle street, didnt register it could have been him until he was pretty much past me

:thumbsup: that would be James

Spotted me getting over rego at dickson. Rocked up 15min late, disturbed them as they were having lunch. Passed! I'm free!!!! No more permits! Can't wait to get involved and see you guys at some of the events!

Edited by naughtyruski

Spotted me getting over rego at dickson. Rocked up 15min late, disturbed them as they were having lunch. Passed! I'm free!!!! No more permits! Can't wait to get involved and see you guys at some of the events!

woohooo I bet that feels great to get out of the way, grats 2u.

congrats! i know how happy you'd feel cos i went through a similar thing at the end of last year and beginning of this year, although i managed to not need permits

congrats! i know how happy you'd feel cos i went through a similar thing at the end of last year and beginning of this year, although i managed to not need permits

Thanks guys, yeh its a massive relief, they just gave me so much grief before, had to change stuff etc and then they werent happy with the changes. They didnt like my engineers certificate the first time . Anyways its all done I have plates now and rego and i dont have to take anymore days of work to chase up parts and I can enjoy my new ride! :P

What on EARTH is a (and I quote the badge on the back of the car): "NISSANPINTALINE" LOL. "GXE" model to be specific :D It had a bit of go! I was following it down Ginninderra Drive on the way home. Curious to know what the go with it is!