SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Pintara's look like R31 skylines but are 4cyl. My guess is someone put an RB30 into a pintara and called it a pintaline.

Pintara/Skyline GXE is similar to a Falcon GS, GX, Fairmont etc etc . Different trim and luxury packages

Edited by Baconer

spotted a silver 33gtr at the museum at around 1050.. drove straight past us.. didnt even stop and say hi :D

we went to the museum because there was no one at regatta point

Cejay in civic about 20 minutes ago at the lights crossing northbourne. Almost didnt recognise it without the gold wheels :)

Havent had them on me car for ages :D

Spotted the bayside blue r34 gtr parked somewhere at the persons work in belconnen (won't say exactly where, for obvious reasons) But damn that is a nice car.

Yeh I thought it might be you. Nice ride, first time I have seen it. I am keen as to meet all you SAU tragics once my ride gets through the f**kwit circus (RTA Dickson). What did they Charge you? I got stuck in there with a flat battery once after paying for parking and had to pay again to get my car out and pay for the parking of friend who came in for 5min to jump start me. Robbery!

Actually they were pretty nice about it, and didn't charge me overnight - only had to pay 2 days worth, so $24.

By the way all - my baby is up for sale :laugh: If anyone is interested or you know someone who is PM me and I'll give you the goss and the details.

Far out.. didn't you just join the crowd KW?

Yeah it's a reluctant sale - had a change in our circumstances that we weren't expecting :) , I really don't want to let her go!

silver r33 went past me as i was merging onto gungahlin drive from ginnenderra grive at about 820 - 830 this morning. them some A$$hOl3 sped up to get infront of me and almost made me go off the road.. fkn wAnk3r5. nice 33 though

silver r33 went past me as i was merging onto gungahlin drive from ginnenderra grive at about 820 - 830 this morning. them some A$$hOl3 sped up to get infront of me and almost made me go off the road.. fkn wAnk3r5. nice 33 though

I was there about then, but I dont think it was me you saw. I am sure i would have noticed the rude movement if i was there. You got to love the competition to merge on that road ay. Pathetic