SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Saw a white R32 on Sunday drifting around at Oran Park and some other cool drift action :thumbsup:

We headed up there as I bought my hubby a drive in the V8 Race Buggies for his birthday. Very cool!

Saw a white R32 on Sunday drifting around at Oran Park and some other cool drift action :)

We headed up there as I bought my hubby a drive in the V8 Race Buggies for his birthday. Very cool!

That was me but I'd hardly call what I was doing drifting :thumbsup: . Was first time out though and can't wait till the next.

LOL I will post some pics I took. They aren't that great cause I was in a shit spot but I couldn't be assed moving!

How crazy was that white 200!!

And I wouldn't worry, there were some getting way less drifty than you. Everyone's gotta start somewhere!

saw a white 32 gtr at autotech yesterday which i initially mistook for my car until i noticed the white wheels and bonnet lip. nice car!

Thanks, that'd be mine! Damn thing is still there.

I was in the workshop checking yours out also! :thumbsup:

Hi all - I can officially tell you my news now - I'm pregnant! Hence the VERY reluctant sale of my 32 - we can't keep a V8 and skyline on the road with one income, and unfortunately the baby seat doesn't fit in the back of the skyline (believe me I've tried!).

So if you know anyone who is interested, here is the specs:

* NISMO Wheels * NISMO 320kph Dash * Coil Over Suspension * Strut Tower Brace * ALPINE Stereo * HKS Remote Oil Filter + Cooler * Slotted Brake Rotors * APEXi Exhaust Shut off * Rego Exp 03/2009 * 79,800 Km on the clock * Great condition * Number plates not included

We are asking $20400. I'm having trouble uploading the pictures - happy to email them instead! I'll try posting the pics later as well.

cheers, but my car needs quite a bit of tidying up at the moment! what was yours in for?

As does mine! I'm very picky!! ;)

LOL it's still there. I drove it a few times last week and the 4WD and Anti lock lights came on... That's no biggy in itself, happens on occasion usually a hot day. But while they were on, I was getting assloads of wheel spin in both wet and dry and not just in first gear, but second as well... Was a weird feeling, hard to explain. It was also an interesting moment when I took off at a set of lights on Gungahlin drive unintentionally fishtailing down the road on Saturday afternoon!

And of course what happens with intermittent problems is happening now, Ed has it but can't recreate the problem!

Congrats on the baby! I'm sure you could make it fit. Haha I'd sell my hubby over the GTR, baby would have no chance!! :)

Next time the 4wd light comes on, pop the boot and count the flashes the attessa ecu spits out, my attessa ecu spits out two abs codes, but that happens when you don't have an abs control module lol :) Once youve done this its also good to stop the car and restart,as this sometimes clears the issue.

congrats on the Bub K. W. BTW

Yeah I may do that when I get it back. I think at this stage Ed is keeping it until Friday to test it out.

Stopping and restarting doesn't help at all. Tried several times. Also only seems to happen if the car has been outside for a while so I've suggested that to the guys as well, see how we go I guess!

spotted K.W turning onto hindmarsh from the parkway this morning, very tidy looking car!, try a different baby seat haha

Yeah I was home today so hubby had the car. Thanks for everyone's well wishes - really wish we could keep it, but they way we see it when I go back to work after mat leave we can start looking for a 34..... :)

As does mine! I'm very picky!! :D

LOL it's still there. I drove it a few times last week and the 4WD and Anti lock lights came on... That's no biggy in itself, happens on occasion usually a hot day. But while they were on, I was getting assloads of wheel spin in both wet and dry and not just in first gear, but second as well... Was a weird feeling, hard to explain. It was also an interesting moment when I took off at a set of lights on Gungahlin drive unintentionally fishtailing down the road on Saturday afternoon!

And of course what happens with intermittent problems is happening now, Ed has it but can't recreate the problem!

Congrats on the baby! I'm sure you could make it fit. Haha I'd sell my hubby over the GTR, baby would have no chance!! :P

wow that sucks. i remember when my hicas was playing up and my car would on occasion decide to turn a little sideways even when in a straight line - not quite as dramatic as yours by the sounds of it! the problem just disappeared after a while for me. good luck!

But it won't do it while Ed is driving!!! Damn it.

I get it back tomorrow - he said something to do with earthing. Said it fixed it once before so he'll do what he did there then give it back to me.

But it won't do it while Ed is driving!!! Damn it.

I get it back tomorrow - he said something to do with earthing. Said it fixed it once before so he'll do what he did there then give it back to me.

As chris said, nextr time it happens you need to look at the computer in the boot and see how many times it flashes etc, PM me with what its doing. My book might tell me whats causeing it.