SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

yeah i bought it off nathan, who bought it off jon.

it's been around for awhile...which is good cuz i know it hasn't had a bad history like any big crashes or engine failure or anything.

except for the drifty's jon used to do every corner haha (wow that was a long time ago)

keeping on subject.....spotted some guy in a black R32 yelling "is that nathans old car" across lanes on the monaro today.

Yeh, same car. Been for sale for ages. I even heard Nige from 104.7 had his eye on it but the previous owner is hard to catch.

I even was interested but he hardly answered his phone, returned emails. Doesn't matter now, got one heaps cheaper except it's got a sunroof.

Edited by StinkyPoo

lol - dull blue debadged 'rolla with kit (sportivo mind you!! makes all the difference, I'm sure!) trying to prove his manhood to me in front of his gf this morning on the parkway.

Edited by sl33py

That was me. I waved, not sure if you saw..?? Your car sounds good. :)

haha...i didn't see u wave. when i came up from behind youi saw the sticker so thought id catch up n have a look.

what rims n stuff are u running to get the dish...or did i imagine it?

*runs off to check my rides section*

n my car doesn't sound good atm :) silencer got made up for rego check so its got a nice big muffler baffle box thingy on at the moment.

spotted an awesome looking bayside blue 34 followed by a yellow rx7 turning into the belconnen mall car park off joynton smith drive at 3:40.

i said "oo awesome" and the person next to me said "stupid hoon cars". there were driving slowly and they still get called hoon cars. 5 minutes later a holder commadore does a burnt out in the car park... and no one said anything.. ffs

spotted an awesome looking bayside blue 34 followed by a yellow rx7 turning into the belconnen mall car park off joynton smith drive at 3:40.

i said "oo awesome" and the person next to me said "stupid hoon cars". there were driving slowly and they still get called hoon cars. 5 minutes later a holder commadore does a burnt out in the car park... and no one said anything.. ffs

Saw these too in civi around 3:20 or so, thought nice ;)

lol you voyeur! :( Yeah man, I pulled up and parked opposite you on purpose, then walked towards the mall, but saw some woman at the close end of the red bridge carpark (so about 10 metres away) milling around her RX8 cos some (#*%% had smashed her window and grabbed what he could... :( I decided to move to a slightly more visible position. First time I've seen something like that happen in that particular spot, which I've always considered reasonably safe. LAME.

BTW, you weren't working on a Sunday were you??!

Edited by sl33py