SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

true that there nice output tho mate its a very tidy car if you want a power fc talk to Unique autosports

on (02) 9620 9000 these guys are really good and can get them and its not to much of a wait i had to wait 5 weeks to honest it wasnt that bad apex japan make them to order now the price wasnt to bad either plus the car was off the road after DTS farked up everything so i didnt have a car to worry about driving at the time GL with it mate

Who got the new rims? If it's Miranda I'll have to keep an eye out next time I hear her coming up the street.

Yeah, its Miranda's S14, looks FARKING HOT with the new wheels... I hope she doesnt mind me posting pics:

Mirandascar1.jpg

Mirandascar2.jpg

unjfortunately the exhaust temp light still comes when its hot on which is annoying...need to take it back to ed and see if its something else thats faulty. makes it non fun to drive.

Does your exhaust temp light flash on and off or stay on Gus?

Yeah, it used to belong to a guy who used frequent these forums... Miranda bought it and James has fixed it up heaps and it is now actually a really good car :cool: - not slow either.

The exhaust temp sensor goes in the side of the cat... If it blinks when the engine is revving hard it can indicate that the engine is pinging, something to do with the computer getting confused and thinking that the cat is to hot.

I work down near the fyswick markets in a metal fabrication shop Its called mag welding the driveway is opposite the salvo's up in the back of the complex

Oh, say hi to Graeme from James and Miranda. He owns the maddest DR30 and FTO ever!

Ive seen the EVO, he live's behind us, it has some orsm 7 spoke Volks with the titanium Coloured lip.

Other than that, ive spotted nothing... :rofl:

Does your exhaust temp light flash on and off or stay on Gus?

comes on after a while of driving once its up temp...especially if im thrashing it. starts flashing

then once its on the car wont hold boost....really sluggish if i try put it on boost or aynthing like that. i rang ed today...he said that when he looked that the sensor it was gone (cut of or something) so i booked it in for next wensday to look at that.

could be something shorting out or what not he thinks.

eh.

unjfortunately the exhaust temp light still comes when its hot on which is annoying...need to take it back to ed and see if its something else thats faulty. makes it non fun to drive.

mine used to do that when i was just driving along, auto sparks mate of mine said it was the sensor was dead and needed replacing, so i took the light bulb out of the dash, fixed it good

i saw a dark coloured (black or dark blue) R32 gtst on hindmarsh, gave thumbs up got a wave and followed him to bindubi street at around 11pm last night

Oh, say hi to Graeme from James and Miranda. He owns the maddest DR30 and FTO ever!

Ive seen the EVO, he live's behind us, it has some orsm 7 spoke Volks with the titanium Coloured lip.

Other than that, ive spotted nothing... :)

the fto (R SPEC) is a track car it is mad it is curently for sale for the right price it is also road registered not as quick as our dr30's though

Yeah, it used to belong to a guy who used frequent these forums... Miranda bought it and James has fixed it up heaps and it is now actually a really good car :D - not slow either.

:)

Love the new wheels, whilst i wouldnt buy the car back. It does look the shiz.

the fto (R SPEC) is a track car it is mad it is curently for sale for the right price it is also road registered not as quick as our dr30's though

Yeah, we we're thinking about buying it but ended up with the 200 instead. Wish we had (as well) cause it would be an orsm track car.

Love the new wheels, whilst i wouldn’t buy the car back. It does look the shiz.

Its going to look even better soon, got vertex front bar and skirts to neaten it up a bit.

Also just put in a Haltech interceptor by ESP, had some issues with noisy VCT, so couldn't tune properly but it will be great when its done.

(its faster than my car now :) )

Spotted a Dark Red 32 P plater with kit in Mitchell, tried to give him a wave but im too

slow...