SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

saw an r33 park on the side of a major road in north canberra. Won't say where as it looked a bit suss. But if anyone is missing a light grey r33 S2 send me a pm.

saw an r33 park on the side of a major road in north canberra. Won't say where as it looked a bit suss. But if anyone is missing a light grey r33 S2 send me a pm.

We saw it too. Still there 20 mins ago :D

Well it was all yesterday but man what a trip to Fyshwick!

Saw:

White Silvia broken down on side of parks way (Spec?)

R33 on the way in to Fysh

The Grey R35 outside bike shop (noice) on Newcastle

matte black primer 300zx with funky LED round tail lights and big exhaust near bunnings

White 34, big exhaust near Jammo

edit: oh yeah and the house f the twin sklines near Jammo with the black and the white one both parked there

Edited by Houdini

white 34 on benjamin way at either 1230 or 4

also a blue 34 on commonwealth bridge, then followed me down onto state circle

Edited by Ex!$t3nZ

Sported a lot of cars at around 5:10 today. 2 black R33's. One at the intersection of Constitution av, and one going around near tongue and groove turning right of down some road that i have no idea. a white R33 at the intersection of constitution av as well, had probably 19" big plastic metal looking wheels =P, it was still very clean. a maroon R33 coming onto Constitution av. This was all in a 5 minute period.

Spotted White R33 with blac(carbon?) bonnet following a supra turning off drakeford drive at 8pm. Have to admit, that supra looked very nice.

Sported a lot of cars at around 5:10 today. 2 black R33's. One at the intersection of Constitution av, and one going around near tongue and groove turning right of down some road that i have no idea. a white R33 at the intersection of constitution av as well, had probably 19" big plastic metal looking wheels =P, it was still very clean. a maroon R33 coming onto Constitution av. This was all in a 5 minute period.

one of those might have been me

spotted R35 GTR zooming pass us on highway in malaysia...

and a serious crash involving little proton ramming into a large truck on the same highway... the driver seemed conscious, he was saved by the airbag.

Spotted silver r33 yesterday near Fyshwick at around 3pm with what looked like only nursing a straight through pipe with no muffler. lol (sounded so tough)

Also spotted a white r33 this morning near Deakin.