SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

sure it wasn't the transact building? theres a yellow one there all the time...

Assuming he didn't sell it to someone else there, it belongs to Leigh.

spotted a white R34 at that roundabout in Kaleen late this arvo

and a white R33 turning onto Northbourne

oh was that you driving down towards dickson? i was trying to figure out why some randoms were looking at me like that :D

had a nice morning squirt from woden to deakin along yamba & yarra glen with a silver gtr 32 on sunday morning, cheers dude, pm me if you are the culprit ... also had a black/blue 33 wit fmic behind me on northbourne sunday arvo 2:30 ish ... and a nod exchange with a white 33 can't recall where (gordon area i think) had gold perimeters on the rims? anyways pm me, looking for a few beer buddies ...

Spotted Shell NOT LOOKING AT ME AND FRINK WAVING AT HER!!!! :P

Awwww what a snob that Shell is... wait.. wat?

Your car or Frinks? Where? I didn't see you :):P :P

spotted a purple R33 in Fyshwick turning onto Canberra Ave about 2pm.... Troy? I couldnt see anything except the colour, I was too far away..

Nah wouldn't have been me Shell, I was in Fyshwick (work there) but didn't drive anywhere.

I hope some mofo didn't flog my car for a cruise while I was inside lol

*EDIT*

haha I even went out to check the trip meter...lol still sure it wasn't my car :starwars:

Edited by Shell

lol.. I *think* this one had the series2 spoiler and not GTR one like you, but like I said it was pretty far away..

put your awesome sticker on yet? :thumbsup:

haha no not yet :thumbsup: every time i've had a chance it's been WAY too cold outside, and I need to clean the inside of the windscreen first...which is bad to do in the cold due to instant condensation buildup....will do it tomoro on lunch break, was gonna do it this arvo but left it at work lol