SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

yesterday heading into woden in was following a R33 S1 silver with like the grey rear bar and under parts you know what i mean :) YGT-25T not sure if thats someone on here or not but i am assuiming it is as on the bottom of the number plate it has www.skylinesaustralia.com sticker :)

That's Canberra33. He hasn't been around lately on here though.

It's not a sticker either, you can get it done with the perspex plates, as well as logos! :)

That's Canberra33. He hasn't been around lately on here though.

It's not a sticker either, you can get it done with the perspex plates, as well as logos!

ahhh looked good :) i might just get a small sticker and replicate it :) no big stickers for me hehe

Ah,that'd be me,then!Just got back from miserable rained-out run down the coast,and was about to post 'bout spotting my first ever Stagea in the flesh(or would that be in the metal,plastic and rubber?!)-I was wondering if it'd be "one of us"!Stagea?Sweeeet....coming to the photoshoot?

Also spotted one of our SAU A.C.T. gang whilst I sat in the main street of "the Bay" waiting for my other car friend to get back from the South Coast Nationals car show last night.Waved,and got a friendly wave right back from a black R33 with the SAU sticker on the side windows:i'm crap on the memory side of things-I know it's one of "our" cars,but I can't remember who...

Yeah that was me its a 32, that was you in the pearl white R32GTR? Sat nite? Also spotted a black R32 GTSt with NSW plates on friday down at the bay, waved got one back. and red R33 on the way back up today, waved and flashed lights, no reply

Yeah that was me its a 32, that was you in the pearl white R32GTR? Sat nite? Also spotted a black R32 GTSt with NSW plates on friday down at the bay, waved got one back. and red R33 on the way back up today, waved and flashed lights, no reply

Geez,I'm having a shocker!First I call Aurora's car the wrong colour,then I "spot" your car as an R33...

Yep,the R32 GTR was me:waiting for the rest of my crew to get back from Moruya's car show...bloody boring sitting in the middle of The Bay's main street on dusk...Still,you were the only one to wave g'day and only one of three other 'Lines I saw the whole time down the coast!Cheers,dude!

Geez,I'm having a shocker!First I call Aurora's car the wrong colour,then I "spot" your car as an R33...

Yep,the  R32 GTR was me:waiting for the rest of my crew to get back from Moruya's car show...bloody boring sitting in the middle of The Bay's main street on dusk...Still,you were the only one to wave g'day and only one of three other 'Lines I saw the whole time down the coast!Cheers,dude!

you go to the show, i went for about half an hour then left, went dirt go karting instead!

you go to the show, i went for about half an hour then left, went dirt go karting instead!

Nah-had to work,so I'd only just got down to the Bay when we saw each other... 'pparently the show was pretty average(right,Johnnyr31?)unless you were a V8 old school nut...

Having said that,my wife and her friend entered their two Forester GT Scoobies for a laugh-with the friend taking out top wagon.And my mate entered his VL Turbo:took out top 6 cylinder forced induction with a "gentle" run.(Note to self:get off work for next year and show 'em why the car was nicknamed Godzilla...)

Still,got to find out what the talk is about GTR's going well in the wet on the trip down and back(also ruined super detailing job...)

Having said that,my wife and her friend entered their two Forester GT Scoobies for a laugh-with the friend taking out top wagon.

yeah i followed those two cars to the bay from Malua Bay, looked a bit funny, two almost identical cars following each other like that.

spotted as i was leaving ANU, black/gunmetal 32 GTS-T with huge frontmount and skylinesaustralia sticker on the front bar lip

could've been me, what time was it?

Always spotted. Dark grey/black 33 parked in the carpark of the park next to the childcare centre in fyshwick. Anyone here??

Ps, anyone goin into braddon tomorrow night? (I know it's sad, but sweet cars and no entry fee make for a cheap night!) I'm usually parked outside TJs (across from gregorys) while my mates piss it up.

spotted on Hindmarsh drive this arvo about 5.30pm, a black R34 (looked VERY nice!) and a few cars back behind him - a deep red R32 (possibly a GTR, looked like the GTR rear spoiler)... didn't get a good look as i was on the other side of the road and there was lots of cars about so i didn't want to rear end someone lol