SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Oh yeah i forgot to put up my spotted...

Spotted some dickhead in a two tone R33 GTS (sounded very non turbo) driving normally then saw me broken down on friday night and decided to drop it back a gear and flog off (this was at midnight and there was no other traffic). Youre my f**king hero mate...

spotted a maroon r32 gtst this evening at the shell in belco, he said he was on the forums, name was something like "honey" not quite sure though.

but damn, after i filled up (shell) my car feels sooo slugish, i had put bp in it b4 for the 1st time, but after putting shell in it feels like its firing on 5 cylinders, dunno what the hell is going on, then an ss ute chomped me from behind at the lights on drakeford cause the cars so damn slow, WTF???

If you owned an R34 GTR would you take on a commodore?

hahahahahahahahahahaha if i had a gtr and a commo was revving his car next to me i would just piss me self laughing. no one in there right mind would bother racing a commo. especiall one thats not painted :jk:

Dark coloured R32 heading south on Dairy Flat Rd bypass today about 07:50 as I was heading north.  

Black R33 4dr behind me at lights in Fwick yesterday, waved but driver busy.  

Wine Red R32 GTSt on Lanyon Dve heading towards Qbeyan about 07:40.

wine red gtst is meeeeeeeeeeeeee wooo hoooo spotted again. on the way to civic a yellow r34 gtst. looked sweet. :wassup: