SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted a black r33 turning off the barton highway up onto gungahlin drive heading towards gungahlin. Was going to attempt to catch up, but then gave up lol.

spotted a black r33 turning off the barton highway up onto gungahlin drive heading towards gungahlin. Was going to attempt to catch up, but then gave up lol.

Depending on the time coulda been me. I work in Mitchell. I was following a black R32 back towards the Barton HWY the other day, but traffic separated us and they went over the bridge where as i went on to the hwy.

Depending on the time coulda been me. I work in Mitchell. I was following a black R32 back towards the Barton HWY the other day, but traffic separated us and they went over the bridge where as i went on to the hwy.

Was about quaterpast 11 i think? I turned onto sandford st. Yeah, might have been me, i have a big silver sticker on my rear window, passenger side.

Spotted a black GTR (R35) driving along side me this afternoon around 4.45pm heading north on Adelaide Ave from Woden. He passed me and gave me a wave, naturally I waved back. Awesome looking piece of sheet metal, just beautiful.....one day !!

Spotted a black GTR (R35) driving along side me this afternoon around 4.45pm heading north on Adelaide Ave from Woden. He passed me and gave me a wave, naturally I waved back. Awesome looking piece of sheet metal, just beautiful.....one day !!

Sounds like the one I saw. Do like!!

Didn't really warrant a wave while in my crappy daily though!

Spotted a nice white R33 GTR at the start of Monaro Highway (or the road that turns into it near the footy ovals towards the airport) on the way to the dyno day this morning, waves exchanged :D