SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a chick in a silver V35 bout 5ish his afternoon. Learn to merge and pay attention!! Hot tip, I don't like being cut off by someone who is on the phone and not looking at the road!

She proceeded to talk on the phone the whole length of Majura Road and Horsepark drive and to add to it, when she was at the lights I saw she had phone in one hand and ciggie in the other!! Nice work! :down:

I actually saw an unmarked falcon going the opposite way I was hoping they would see!

Stupid bitch was actually driving under the speed limit and holding cars up as well as saw her veering off the actual road a few times. Want to slap people like like that!

Haha sorry if she's on here but that's really f**king dumb stuff.

Spotted the white R34 GTT with the big square wing at Fyshwick markets on Sunday. Was going to wave but I was in the Audi and I thought you'd have nfi who I was!

Also spotted that white R34 this morning with the number plates THE34T or similar parked near my work out Belco way :)

Hi Kat,

Yep I was out that way this morning doing a little work ..:closedeyes:

While I was there I did spot a white 33, by the time I saw it didn't have time to wave ... sorry mate if you're on here, I did think about it!

Edited by THE34T

Spotted the white R34 GTT with the big square wing at Fyshwick markets on Sunday. Was going to wave but I was in the Audi and I thought you'd have nfi who I was!

That was me! action-smiley-069.gif

saw a maroon R33 GTST tonight on hindmarsh at about 8:45pm turning into Fisher/Waramanga, i think it had an SAU sticker on the drivers side quarter window as well