SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a maroon R33 with yellow NSW plates and a car full of guys turning onto O'Halloran at the servo abut 2pm.

Also a black R33 waiting at the lights at Canberra Ave under the Monaro Hwy a bit later.

Times like these I wish I was in a big 4wd, I would have no hesitation slamming the brakes and claiming there was a cat on the road.

Yeah, always liked the thought of owning an old Holden or Beetle etc... Something REALLY solid so I could get my T-Bone on when others feel the need to pull out in front without enough room.

^^There has been a lot of talking about that maroon 33 lately. Some shady kids driving it and got accused of stealing rims and cars.

Is that the one I've seen talk of on FB??? I don't remember reading the colour, but yeah they were young-ish kids.

Hehehe!

Whats up with your car Kat?

She went up to Syd to stay while I was on hols. She also got a new vacuum booster (cause brakes are awesome), engine covers coated and 2 step setup :D

You can Rent my Pushy off me for an Extra $20.

Ride it to mine, drive away.

Too Easy. :thumbsup:

You can even have a Remote for the Door.

Supply your own batteries.

I see where you're going with this :)

^^There has been a lot of talking about that maroon 33 lately. Some shady kids driving it and got accused of stealing rims and cars.

Its definitely not me everyone.

I'm surprised noone has seen me driving around :P I only spend half my salary on petrol :P

do you park near woolies in erindale ive seen your car parked here a few times didnt think your a member