SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted this pearlescent r33 in the canberra hospital carpark today. Looked like a bit of a bomb apart from the paint job and the rims. 10 bucks no one else has seen it though seeing as everyone is northside.. :mellow:

Yeah mate thats me. I won't be there very often anymore im back up at weston creek cooleman court haha

do you park near woolies in erindale ive seen your car parked here a few times didnt think your a member

Spotted this pearlescent r33 in the canberra hospital carpark today. Looked like a bit of a bomb apart from the paint job and the rims. 10 bucks no one else has seen it though seeing as everyone is northside.. :mellow:

If it's the green/gold/purple pearlescent R33, my understanding is that it's running an LS2 (6.0L V8) and can run 10s....though I swear the few times I've heard it running it definitely wasn't a V8 lol

Given up officially spotting Jimmy who doesn't notice me even with flashing lights and whatever I can do to grab attention LOL!

Think I spotted RIchard in the GTR going opposite way to me on GDE or the parkway this morning.

Parked opposite a black stag with for sale sign on the back this morning too.

I think most of us that post in here are southsiders??

If it makes you feel any better I'm never spotted either, nor do I spot anyone because of my odd working/driving hours.

If it's the green/gold/purple pearlescent R33, my understanding is that it's running an LS2 (6.0L V8) and can run 10s....though I swear the few times I've heard it running it definitely wasn't a V8 lol

Wow, guess I'll have to keep my ear out then..

Let me correct you on this one budd. I own this car. It is running a nitrous Ls2 with a tricked up auto and lock diff. It has never seen the strip in this configuration so the times you mentioned are false. The car is not a show car, It gets driven daily hence its not always clean. The front bar lets the car down, but the rest of the car is clean.