SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a silver R34 with black wheels and a nismo sticker on the back window at about 1740 in Tuggeranong.

B-RICE !

Farout - B-rice is getting spotted like cray !

Spotted a Light Purple'ish 4door R34 - aged driver I think.

Apparently there was just a massive hail storm over the GDE. Pete came along just after it happened and apparently it was so bad that some cars drove over them and slid into the barrier!

Careful out there if anyone is out and about!

Phew ! Just missed it. I was held back at work today (This never happens) I would've been right in the midst of it if it was the case. However, Rosie sleeps outside, slightly concerned for hail tonight.

i hate hail with a passion. Don't care how little it is. Ever since that day...... It went from this:

post-92069-0-12514700-1360019106_thumb.jpg

To this:

post-92069-0-65566300-1337220636_thumb.jpg
Edited by Anfanee

I left work immediately after the hail stopped, driving on that shit was fun hahaha. They're like marbles! Here's the view from my desk into the carpark just before I left.

GleLfDO.jpg

Looks more snow than hail haha Hopefully no damage.

Spotted P-plate (Cream blue - similar to Richards) R32 GTST or might have been a N/A out side of Craig Hall in Phillip

Nah definitely weren't big enough to do any kind of damage, but driving on them literally was like driving on a LOT of snow/ice. Turn the wheel, delay, car starts turning. Good fun, and even in the van the traction control light was flashing like crazy (might've been encouraging it driving like a dick while there was nobody else game enough to be on the road :D)