SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

I think I have said this before bit Driver Education is part of the US school carriculum. Or at least used to be.

I think that is a great idea. Will never happen here though.

I heard some private schools do it - but if you speak with your school perhaps something could happen? I have no idea but when I was at school things like that would be discussed; nothing came of it of course.

Spotted a black 32 (saw too late to wave) on Gungahlin drive just after 6 followed by a white 34 to which I had a wave.

Got a kick out of that after driving my GTR all pretty and repaired again :D

3:48pm Silver R32 GTR at the Big roundabout on the Barton.

Did it seem fairly standard, besides big rims? Fairly sure that was a mate of mine Tony. Not a SAU member though

Spotted... Mik, 5hiv, 5hiv's Bro & Rosie in that order.so much RB. :D

Pretty sure I spotted Rosie going in towards charny shops at about 6pm give or take a couple mins. I was at the servo filling up my daily shitter.

Did it seem fairly standard, besides big rims? Fairly sure that was a mate of mine Tony. Not a SAU member though

Pretty sure I spotted Rosie going in towards charny shops at about 6pm give or take a couple mins. I was at the servo filling up my daily shitter.

If it was a hottie driving that red beast then it was me :D !!

If it was a hottie driving that red beast then it was me :D !!

Haha didn't notice the hotty, just saw a red 34 and thought that must be Rosie, I have noticed from various post your always at Charny lol.

Looked nice mate, next time some more right foot so I can hear it :D

Spotted... Mik, 5hiv, 5hiv's Bro & Rosie in that order.

so much RB. :D

I saw that Maroon R32 going to your place when i was on my way to get fuel as i just got rego today.

My passenger side door got jammed and i just wanted to get home and fix while there was still light otherwise i would have stopped pass and said Hi.

I saw that Maroon R32 going to your place when i was on my way to get fuel as i just got rego today.

My passenger side door got jammed and i just wanted to get home and fix while there was still light otherwise i would have stopped pass and said Hi.

Yay Rego! We will catch up. :thumbsup:

I actually heard / saw you pulling into that carpark. :ninja: then your Bro went past, then you.

Maroon 32 was Mik.