SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Haha didn't notice the hotty, just saw a red 34 and thought that must be Rosie, I have noticed from various post your always at Charny lol.

Looked nice mate, next time some more right foot so I can hear it :D

Haha I'm running stock springs and when I put my foot down 25% of power goes straight into the springs :( I tend to "psssch" my way around Charnie haha

Cheers !

spotted a yellow 34 in my rear view mirror this afternoon on Canberra Ave (Newcastle St intersection) ... with someone (looked female) very delicately waving to me :action-smiley-069: from the drivers seat. I dropped my window and returned the gesture :action-smiley-069: ..... I only really saw your windscreen and a little later your front (yellow) bumper. ...

No names mentioned coz I've never met any females who drive a yellow 34 so hard to tell who it was .... but nice to meet you .. :rolleyes:

Yes that was meeeee THE34T! I was on my way to the coast (via Aldi for a super bargain beach shade thingy, which is why I turned off at Uriarra Rd :D ). Nice to "meet" you too lol. Spotted a red R35 just after you and a dark blue R35 moments later on the Kings Hwy.

Yes that was meeeee THE34T! I was on my way to the coast (via Aldi for a super bargain beach shade thingy, which is why I turned off at Uriarra Rd :D ). Nice to "meet" you too lol. Spotted a red R35 just after you and a dark blue R35 moments later on the Kings Hwy.

Mmmmm .... well, we finally meet.

Funny thing was I had just returned from the coast and whilst there parked next to a dark blue 35 in the main street @ Batemans Bay. Anyway at least I know what your windscreen and front bumper look like, nice to catch up. -Bill..

Edited by THE34T

Yeah the blue R35 was heading the opposite way back into Queanbeyan so it must have been the same one, surely. Maybe. Probably :D

More than likely, there is a dark blue one that hangs out in Qbn, I've seen it often parked at Riverside Plaza ... cant imagine someone coming from somewhere else to go to Riverside Plaza. But regardless hope you had a good trip to the coast.

I'd just got a new camera and needed to change my prospective photo opportunities, so headed to where the water is :yes:

Friday - Spotted an Orange R33 pull up behind me at the petrol station - gave a wave, got a look. Nob heads.

Monday - Saw a maroon R33 coming out of Charnwood - Gave a wave - got a hesitant wave back haha