SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

A dude in a orange VW waved to me them it was really late when I realized that its probably Trozzle.

When and where was this? Lol I remember waving to someone, but I also don't remember...I think I'm getting old lol

If this morning, wasn't me. My route to work:

Canberra ave > Hindmarsh dr > Monaro hwy > Morshead dr/Parkes way > Caswell dr/GDE > Belconnen way > Hayden dr

If you see Orange Caddy with black ACT plates anywhere along there, it's likely me :P or on weekends/this arvo anywhere between either QBN/Belco and Tuggers.

Was thinking of just concentrating on submission wresting.

Been a striker most of my training life but have really gravitated towards the grappling. I like the chess game of it.

You should come check out the Turnbull Acadamy in Belco

If this morning, wasn't me. My route to work

Canberra ave > Hindmarsh dr > Monaro hwy > Morshead dr/Parkes way > Caswell dr/GDE > Belconnen way > Hayden dr

If you see Orange Caddy with black ACT plates anywhere along there, it's likely me :P or on weekends/this arvo anywhere between either QBN/Belco and Tuggers.

sorry i meant last night at like 6.15. Pretty sure it had black plates.

sorry i meant last night at like 6.15. Pretty sure it had black plates.

Yeah that would've been me if it was coming from Tuggers direction. Really got annoyed with the clowns heading the same way. FFS DON'T SIT IN THE FKN RIGHT HAND LANE SPEED MATCHING THE CAR IN THE LEFT, YOU dream boats.

Yeah that would've been me if it was coming from Tuggers direction. Really got annoyed with the clowns heading the same way. FFS DON'T SIT IN THE FKN RIGHT HAND LANE SPEED MATCHING THE CAR IN THE LEFT, YOU dream boats.

hhahahahahahahah

yup.

Nah it was next to the raiders training ground might have been another Vdubs

Nope I remember now, that was me :) was planning to put up a "silver r34 GT-T with black rims exiting Bruce CIT" yesterday.....and in typical Troy fashion, forgot :P

Desktop support (IT shit). The van has absolutely nothing to do with my employment haha.....bought it coz it's practical and very useful, quality, and good on fuel. Chose a van over a ute or something so I can go camping in it or use it as makeshift accommodation lol

Love the look on people's faces when they more or less ask if it's a work van....nope, privately owned and never been used for work purposes (but I would if the chance arose, since I can then claim something back on tax haha)